• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
ichiro-air-jordans.jpg

childsplay childsplay that would be fitting, the way they did for Jeter to close out his career...

$435 DS Chi's, but no box. Thoughts?

if you're wearing them and have the funds, sure. I sold my DS pair earlier this year for $620 with box for reference.

If you don't plan on wearing them within the next 3 years or so, don't buy. JB will probably release them again in ~5 years.

$435 DS Chi's, but no box. Thoughts?
up to you if you don't want the box. that's personally a dealbreaker for me since i keep all my boxes...but i know a bunch of people use those drop-front boxes, which you can get to store the chi's.

just make sure they're legit....why would someone keep them new and toss the box? display piece?

up to you if you don't want the box. that's personally a dealbreaker for me since i keep all my boxes...but i know a bunch of people use those drop-front boxes, which you can get to store the chi's.

just make sure they're legit....why would someone keep them new and toss the box? display piece?
you are 100000 percent right makes no sense if he got rid of the box what did he do with the shoes just left them in the closet makes no sense

you are 100000 percent right makes no sense if he got rid of the box what did he do with the shoes just left them in the closet makes no sense

No idea on the box, maybe dude fell on it or something :lol:

I ended up buying it though, copped on GOAT so we'll see after they check them. Paypal hit me with the suspicious payment text a few minutes after though so I might have to rebuy lol

I ended up buying it though, copped on GOAT so we'll see after they check them. Paypal hit me with the suspicious payment text a few minutes after though so I might have to rebuy lol
hey I am looking to buy the Jordan 1 unc on stock x have you ever used them before thanks

nice....thats a good price for some ds chi's, all things considered. some people are dropping $700+

Does stock and goat still block the UPS my choice options? I remember ordering from one of them and trying to send it to a UPS location and it was greyed out and a UPS rep said it's how the seller shipped/put a block on it.

Sold my OG 85' b/reds, Chi 94's, and 01's for a greater cause. But I kept the alternate laces to my 85's and threw them on my 2015s. A lil memento if you will. This is a new chapter of my life. Time to make my own history with my own shoes.
20180308_110726.jpg

20180308_110653.jpg

The greater cause:

Finally got me a ride and it's my dream car. A (dynamic) blue 2016 Nissan Altima.
20180306_173640.jpg

20180306_173702.jpg

Last edited:
^ Very nice pick up :nthat:
Nice bro. Shoes are a fun hobby and a great outlet to take us to other places. I respect it.

Thanks y'all I appreciate that. This is a tremendous accomplishment for me. This year has had its ups and downs for me so far. But like Tupac said, "all good things come to those that stay true" Been real & true for a long time and now I guess those good things are finally coming to me.

Last edited:
0takusamsay 0takusamsay Nice :smokin my first car was a '04

Hoping to cop an apartment and another car by the end of the year. I'm whipping a truck now that my gdad ooped me but I'm not getting that adjusted to it honestly lol. Still feels weird af

you could dream a lil bigger.

j/k. congrats! love nissans

Haha you right lol i should fix that. This is one of my dream cars and the only fuel efficient one that's young as hell. Lol my real dream cars I've wanted since I was a kid are all old schools 76' Cadillac El Dorado with a droptop on white walls, 64' impala droptop on gold daytons, Jaguar XJ6, Mustang 5.0 with gold dayton rims, and a BMW e34 Alpina B10 Bi-Turbo.

Back
Top Bottom