Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
damn, i never get the reserve for you and of course, i'm 5 minutes late and everything is gone. Was trying to cop for someone else.

Got the reserved but opt out....I'm good with these...Thanks Nike but No thanks! keep me in mind for the Shadows though...

lol finally got thru with access and sizes basically sold out......thats not a good sign. saturday gonna be chaos.

Was happy when I just saw the reserve.

Was sad when I clicked get yours but I had none.

wow I got the reserve but now it says all sizes are OOS. This is a first for a reserve. Is Nike sending out more reserves than available stock?

wow I got the reserve but now it says all sizes are OOS. This is a first for a reserve. Is Nike sending out more reserves than available stock? I don't get this.
Reminds me of when the 2017 royal foams dropped but those had a special sharpie with them.
I’m hoping sizes pop back up.

Funny how the moment I got the notification, tried checking out and nothing but payment errors and getting cart jacked in 2 seconds. What's the point of getting a reserve? :smh:

Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 9.28.32 AM.png

Last edited:
i think part of it being sold out is due to NDC letting you pick whatever size. if they lock each account into a specific size reserved, then yea sure ya pair gonna get held until the window closes because nike can then know that they have X pairs of size X so they sent X reserves out for those....but since they dont know whos gonna pick what sizes....this is the result.

damn can’t even get my size on reserve.

Attachments

• B63D0250-47AB-43DB-BD39-263C28FAFF3B.jpeg
    B63D0250-47AB-43DB-BD39-263C28FAFF3B.jpeg
    230.7 KB · Views: 16
i think part of it being sold out is due to NDC letting you pick whatever size. if they lock each account into a specific size reserved, then yea sure ya pair gonna get held until the window closes because nike can then know that they have X pairs of size X so they sent X reserves out for those....but since they dont know whos gonna pick what sizes....this is the result.
Yea they should have done this. Only let you check out your size on your account. What was the point of the "Reserved until 5PM" part?

Yep phantom reserve here. The one time they reserve me something I would buy and it is faulty.

Now they took away the notification in the unlocks area altogether...

Anyone got ftl codes?

Back
Top Bottom