Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Let me tell you someone on twitter asked me if they can take my reserve. I don’t have a Credit card on file anymore waiting for a new card. I went out of my way and gave him my login info so he can order the game Royals. Never once did he let me know what was going on or if he ordered the shoes on my account. He jwent Ghost. I had to track him down and ask what’s going on. That’s just a selfish piece of crap that did not appreciate what I did for him. And the funny thing is I don’t know this guy from a hole in the wall

Let me tell you someone on twitter asked me if they can take my reserve. I don’t have a Credit card on file anymore waiting for a new card. I went out of my way and gave him my login info so he can order the game Royals. Never once did he let me know what was going on or if he ordered the shoes on my account. He jwent Ghost. I had to track him down and ask what’s going on. That’s just a selfish piece of crap that did not appreciate what I did for him. And the funny thing is I don’t know this guy from a hole in the wall

couldnt u check the orders on your account to see if he ordered? u didnt need to track him down. also youre too trusting. i wouldnt have given him my account info. if sum1 needed that favor from me, they would have to be the one trusting me with their payment and shipping info. beggars cant be choosers.

don't give out your info. different situation but my nike+ account got hacked and they ordered a Nike+ watch with my CC. Nike shipped out the watch. Took me a while to sort things out. Did the guy end up ordering the royals? and yes, like the above suggested, order for them with your account.

Last edited:

Like I get what you're trying to do and I'm sure most would appreciate it, but you are not bright.

don't give out your info. different situation but my nike+ account got hacked and they ordered a Nike+ watch. Nike shipped out the watch. Took me a while to sort things out. Did the guy end up ordering the royals? and yes, like the above suggested, order for them with your account.
No he did not order anything it was to late. He should have told me what’s going on. I changed my password all good now. Never again might put him on Blast on Twitter

Let it go....put him on blast and I guarantee you get clapback too for your shortsighted decision to give him access to your account anyway
. Thanks not going to not help people out because of some *******. I will never let people change my kindness thanks again

Whats it look like now?
9yjrtbr.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom