Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
having the game royals i don't think i need the top 3's anymore

but now boys talking about the mirror top 3's dropping

if they do drop i'll either keep both sets or sell as a package deal

still like the top 3's but the 1's getting super redundant colorway wise
Yep I'll got reverse top 3's just to match em up and wear.

My Stezcyk’s have glitter. Came that way DS via eBay. Seller thought his kids spilled glitter on them. As a result, I got them for $115 shipped.

Totally fine with the glitter on these, as it sort of works with the design.

2DC8AAA0-20E3-4886-A788-21E7BE18B473.jpeg
Still gotta unDS these, but yea mine came with glitter from eBay too. No discount tho. :lol::lol::lol:

You guys are sleeping on these mids heavy. Frags? More like DRAGS, amiright? Chi's? More like Bi's because "Ha! Gay!" Royals? B/reds? Shadows? Shattered Backboard? More like Shattered Dreams and ambition because all those shoes don't hold a candle to these grails!

20180406_101821.jpg

Seriously not a candle /s

Only redeeming quality to these are the insole, outsole, and purple laces.
20180406_103859.jpg

Inspired by this pic, got Leo, Raph, and Mikey, now I'm about to get Donnie. An homage to TMNT with the next generation bandages with sail laces. Repping my favorite city Chicago.
20180325_105804.jpg

Last edited:
For soles/midsoles I occasionally use some arm & hammer bicarbonate of soda whitening toothpaste..
Hence me saying minty fresh.. :lol:
If they're a real mess, I pop them on a serving tray that has car shampoo and a good thick layer of kitchen roll in and leave em to soak a bit. Then brush a bit and put back till done.
I have a lot of spare time. :tongue:

Been “in” since they were announced, but man it just gets sweeter and sweeter as the release date approaches :smokin

Laces so loose... tongue looks extra puffy like that. Haha. Not for me

I could never get the lacing on 1’s right. If i go thru every lacehole, the laces are too short by the time i reach the 3rd from top lace hole. If I lace every other hole, the laces are too long. If I lace high enough to where i can still tie the knots, the tongue pokes out too much

Wow im glad i has no issues with laces on 1’s.
Some days i like em tight and some loose depends on the mood lol

Back
Top Bottom