• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Made my 1st free throw attempt. :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180412-144928.png
    Screenshot_20180412-144928.png
    520.7 KB · Views: 41
That's been known for a while now, why you need them to tell you that? Your statement would be more accurate no doubt. Again if people weren't doubling and jigging to cop your shoe may very well be reserved until the time stated. Word of advice is to just check your app early on reserve days..

I'm not seeing how someone can double or jig the system, unless they have multiple accounts that each randomly receive a reservation. In which case, it's still X amount of reservations (codes or acct emails) being sent so there should also be X amounts of pairs. The main issue is, Nike's sending out X number of reservations, but making less-than-X number of pairs available.

I'm not seeing how someone can double or jig the system, unless they have multiple accounts that each randomly receive a reservation. In which case, it's still X amount of reservations (codes or acct emails) being sent so there should also be X amounts of pairs. The main issue is, Nike's sending out X number of reservations, but making less-than-X number of pairs available.
People checkout on desktop before reserves hit the app and then checked out again when the reserve hit the app. A lot of people have more than one account they hit with. This is 3rd AJ1 I can recall selling out early so I check for access earlier than later since I see how it goes despite Nike's miswording of the reserves.

Wheres Supremeguy ninja turtles 1s at? Hes going to love this tongue.

Here's the missing piece for you Royal Chicago white tongue heads.

Anyone use the Delaware Christiana Mall HoH for app reserves? Using it as my 3rd store, I'm in Baltimore. Newark DE doesn't seem like a shoe hub, but it's also pretty close to Philly.

Back
Top Bottom