• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yes you must act with quickness

Still able to add sizes on desktop....
Capture.PNG

don’t think I’ve had a notable reserve since the space jams

but I’ve never bought the reserve either, I always pass

A lot of people doubled up and That's just NT. Can't really fault Nike too much when a lot of people went back for seconds. Some may have even had more than 1 account...

No, you can definitely fault Nike when they explicitly say that "a pair in your size is reserved until 8pm," and 10 mins later it isn't. I don't mind if that's how they want to do these releases, I just want them to be honest with it. They just need to have the notification instead say: "You have early access to attempt to purchase the Air Jordan 1 Retro OG "Shadow"! Act fast, as sizes aren't reserved, and will sell out quickly!"

If they just did that I'd be perfectly content with the system.

I passed on the size 12... See you guys on sadderday

Hopefully they're abundant or they have crap resale value like the game royals

No, you can definitely fault Nike when they explicitly say that "a pair in your size is reserved until 8pm," and 10 mins later it isn't. I don't mind if that's how they want to do these releases, I just want them to be honest with it. They just need to have the notification instead say: "You have early access to attempt to purchase the Air Jordan 1 Retro OG "Shadow"! Act fast, as sizes aren't reserved, and will sell out quickly!"

If they just did that I'd be perfectly content with the system.
That's been known for a while now, why you need them to tell you that? Your statement would be more accurate no doubt. Again if people weren't doubling and jigging to cop your shoe may very well be reserved until the time stated. Word of advice is to just check your app early on reserve days..

Back
Top Bottom