• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Waitlisted on FTL w/ 9 min head start.

I’m so indifferent towards these, I didn’t even bother checking in for that 10th min.

Same here I'm not that crazy about them if I don't get a dub with Footaction I'll sit this one out

W’s on Royals, BT, last 3 GR Yeezy’s, etc...!! Waitlisted with 10M on FTL for some Shadows?!?? WTF? :lol:

4A6ADE7C-9855-45CC-A258-7F73A82650A0.gif

The color wheel is slowly closing when it comes to what’s left to remaster with this model. A few metallics and I’m satisfied.

Happy to have these as I didn’t acquire them last release. Also, didn’t want to spend over retail so patience worked out. Still have DS 2009 “SHADOWS” but there kind of there own shoe with the suede bits.

Usually go at least 1/3 on the apps.

2 waitlisted and 1 L this time. It’s not looking good.

All 10 min HS too :smh:

Last edited:
Hit on FTA
For some reason FTL reset me to 9 mins ‍♂️
Champs a no go

One pair is good but I would like to at least grab another. If these are like the other AJ1s, then they will drop more after release date

I might be in the minority with this take (I don't know), but while I wish they would've made the the swoosh on them black (making them just like the Black Toes MJ wore with a Black tongue, which would be perfect IMO), I feel like if they felt the need to give them a different colorblocking, they would be better if they just went with the Blk/Red Toe colorblocking. Sure there'd be no need for the Red 6 Rings as that'd be the same shoe as the Blk/Red Toe, but the rest would just look better IMO. The back images of all these just look weird where other than the black collar, it's just color on top of color, missing the black from the swoosh.

Oh f*** my life. I hit on FTL w/ 7 mins at a store about an hour away, but I didn't get a push notification and thought they were 7pm like FTA. Just checked the app and the reservation had already expired.

I feel sick.

Need to find another cobbler :smh:

Guy had 5 stars on google reviews but told me he doesn’t swap tongues because the tongue is sewn into the leather part on the side, pretty disappointed. He told me he can, just chooses not to fml

Back
Top Bottom