• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Game royals to royal toes almost done.. :smile:
Couple more layers of blue, edges to tidy and the breathe holes to clean out..
20180414_001558.jpg

Got charged a $169 charge on my credit card from Sneakersnstuff, so I think it means I won a raffle?? I still haven't received an email though so I dunno

EDIT: dope I just received the SNS email right after I posted this lol

i'm leading a workshop tomorrow in the middle of nowhere in northern germany...i need 2 pairs of shadows. got one pair reserved from the friendly local dealer.
and nike has not given me the early blessing this time...although im copping nearly every 1 they are putting out.
i swear to god, if i dont get that sneakrs W tomorrow on phone...its my only option ^^

L from FTA. 10 min headstart was worthless.

Jack-Donaghy-Crying-Into-Pillow-30-Rock.gif

Oh f*** my life. I hit on FTL w/ 7 mins at a store about an hour away, but I didn't get a push notification and thought they were 7pm like FTA. Just checked the app and the reservation had already expired.

I feel sick.

REDEMPTION!!! Outta nowhere END comes through with the W! Wooo-hoooo!!!

giphy.gif

Need to find another cobbler :smh:

Guy had 5 stars on google reviews but told me he doesn’t swap tongues because the tongue is sewn into the leather part on the side, pretty disappointed. He told me he can, just chooses not to fml
at least he was honest about. If you don't have confidence, don't touch my ****! Just tell me upfront.

are these the same ones Chris Tucker was wearing at the all star game? I liked these until i saw him wear them. And it wasnt because HE was wearing them. They just didnt look good

I don't really remember, but I thought it was the game royals. I thought the same thing with him having them on :lol:

damn, forgot about the toddler sizes! I legit need a 11, 12, 13, 1y, and 1.5y fellas! Point me in the right direction if you see it tomorrow. I need to see these on my little mans. Tears will be shed.

Hopefully i can get a size 11ps for my little man but it’s weird usually they leak the imagines for the full family sizing and I’ve yet to see a toddler or preschool sizing

Hopefully i can get a size 11ps for my little man but it’s weird usually they leak the imagines for the full family sizing and I’ve yet to see a toddler or preschool sizing
you know what, you're right. I also haven't seen a pic of the full family lineup. Now I'm wondering. I had my hopes up

Anyone know how long the timer is to check in once you hit on those apps? A lot of people seem to have missed out after hitting.

Back
Top Bottom