Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
WOW :wow: I won my first raffle . Finally man lol. SNS hit me with that W email.

I didn't know what to expect tomorrow. I know these are an OG colorway, but the streets sound a bit quiet for these. (But that means nothing) I'm just glad I can sleep in stress free.

FedEx with the super quick delivery. I’m skraight fellas
D2D8E275-4B42-441A-9BBC-AE188E245DF7.jpeg

FedEx with the super quick delivery. I’m skraight fellas
D2D8E275-4B42-441A-9BBC-AE188E245DF7.jpeg

Same for me... it was sketch though, they left my package literally one step off the sidewalk anyone coulda taken it. And I couldn’t edit my delivery to be picked up at a location.. happy it wasn’t snatched.

There probably is some dust (talc on the laces to make them go in easier?) , but it's not causing the glitter. If that was the case I'd have some on virtually every pair and every colour.
It's almost certainly something not washed out properly in the tanning process, something in the black paint, or one of the preservatives put on afterwards leeching out over time and as it drys it crystallises. The leather cream thing seems to wash it out, or at least stop it from crystallising, and customs or pairs I've had to go over with sealer never glitter up.

Looked through my 1s and got some on breds and cybers. I used a suede brush and came off but after a few days seems to start up again. What leather cream product can I use?

Forgot to check the FTL app until after the deadline to reserve. Anyway to distinguish if you hit or took an L after the fact?

Not this late, but for a while (an hour or so, maybe) it told me that I blew it. Then it just switched to "Next Time / You missed the cut" as if I never hit in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom