Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Stockx should have free shipping for buyers every so often. WHat gotta wait to buy 5 pairs? Compulsively looking at the greens after I sell the blue moons but need to hold off on a better Celtics colorway

Yeah free shipping after you buy 5 pairs
Streetwear purchases also count

2 things guys

- Some FTLs got the Clays today too. Didn't know so I missed out of course, but just in case somebody else can hit from that info although it's late af..

- Some FTAs not listed for the SBBs might be getting them anyways, calling the same store with the initial info tommorow and next few days to verify

Who was able to use coupons on there clay greens
Was told I couldn't, no discounts at all. Unsure on why.

Was so close to ordering greens off stockx

Gonna wait til pairs come in, usually drops the price a bit

Last edited by a moderator:
Bite the bullet and copped off StockX for $227. Walked into FTA to purchase today and Asst Mgr had my sz but said he would sell it to me. I’m like nah I’m good l, I would much rather copp from StockX

Bite the bullet and copped off StockX for $227. Walked into FTA to purchase today and Asst Mgr had my sz but said he would sell it to me. I’m like nah I’m good l, I would much rather copp from StockX

Attachments

• tenor (19).gif
    tenor (19).gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 6

Why?

Same Asst Mgr that apparently lost my Shadows and then magically found them. I don’t shady dudes so F it. I’m not supporting his shadiness!!!

Just copped clay's for $220 shipped off stockx. I can't wait until they get here already, SMH. I got that itch, lol!!

Did the same copped some blue moons for 210 returning my game royals. Probably going to sell my old shadows for like 80 and call it day B.

Back
Top Bottom