Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Are you guys experiencing technical difficulties with the foot locker app?

I signed up for the satin 1 with platinum vip and I went to the store and got the headstart on sunday. Today I check and I'm no longer signed up and I get an error when I try to.

Are you guys experiencing technical difficulties with the foot locker app?

I signed up for the satin 1 with platinum vip and I went to the store and got the headstart on sunday. Today I check and I'm no longer signed up and I get an error when I try to.
Yeah, they must be doing an update. It was working this afternoon when i earned an extra minute head start. Now nothing is showing.

SBBs so cool man wish i had a pair

dont think the satans will come close to those

12229707.jpg

Yeah stock x has f’d up resellers. It’s causing the ones that panic quick to undercut regular sellers that will hold firm on prices.
Very few shoes seem to hold long term value these days. Ones are generally good if you’re planning on selling them down the line

thegamemodo9 thegamemodo9 @saunupe1911 @iwilwin @beasly151

Thanks for all the TX FA info/updates. I tried going to Town East, but was sold out, so went to another store. Whats the "office" by the way?

Parks had a lot, but its too far from me.

PO

I'm assuming it's the little room behind the register on the right. That's always where they kept the releases I would pick up. Today they picked up from behind the back wall.

I'm assuming it's the little room behind the register on the right. That's always where they kept the releases I would pick up. Today they picked up from behind the back wall.

Ah ok. I know what you're talking about now. They probably just kept pairs for backdoor/hook up employees then.

PO

Back
Top Bottom