Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
D89A0E30-465B-41EB-A76E-9F8229A0AB35.jpeg

Today

which is why i dont pay resell for kicks. so nah, i dont just talk out my behind and then go do the opposite. i stick to my philosophy. i aint paying for hype.
i'd pay resale if it's reasonable; and i like the shoe

$50 over is basically retail if you consider paying $25 for expedited shipping an extra $25 on top i can justify; because fast or slow i'm still gonna receive them

i'd pay resale if it's reasonable; and i like the shoe

$50 over is basically retail if you consider paying $25 for expedited shipping an extra $25 on top i can justify; because fast or slow i'm still gonna receive them

that is a very fair point. id have to agree with you. maybe 10-20 over retail. itll b your gas and costs like that anyways. altho id still b iffy. maybe im a cheapo lol. but 300 for a 160 shoe? nah thats too much. thats straight hype price.

that is a very fair point. id have to agree with you. maybe 10-20 over retail. itll b your gas and costs like that anyways. altho id still b iffy. maybe im a cheapo lol. but 300 for a 160 shoe? nah thats too much. thats straight hype price.
So you’re saying if you are able to get OW1 Chis for 300.00, you wouldn’t buy it?

So you’re saying if you are able to get OW1 Chis for 300.00, you wouldn’t buy it?

only OW 1s i like are the powder blue joints. and i got those for retail. i dont really like ow chi 1s. i do like the regular chi 1s tho. but im not paying that much for em.

im not trying to bash people who pay resell or people who resell shoes. i cant judge. im just saying, me personally, nah.

i dont need the money if you really want me to b honest. im good on that end. thus im not gonna go buy a shoe i dont like and will never rock, just to go and sell it for a few bucks.

Must be nice

sorry if i came off sounding douchy. not my intention at all whatsoever. was just trying to explain my situation and why i wouldnt.

i know a few buds of mine who would resell and b so happy with the profit. i dont do it, but they still my buds and i love em all.

not trying to judge any1. just speaking for myself.

ill go edit that part of my post if any1 finds it douchy.

Hibbets turnersville NJ is locating and taking phone orders in store. If anyone goes and wants to get me a sz 11 much appreciated.

sorry if i came off sounding douchy. not my intention at all whatsoever. was just trying to explain my situation and why i wouldnt.

i know a few buds of mine who would resell and b so happy with the profit. i dont do it, but they still my buds and i love em all.

not trying to judge any1. just speaking for myself.

ill go edit that part of my post if any1 finds it douchy.

Don’t edit your post fam, I was just giving you a hard time

I keep checking Footaction for purple restock and I know I’ll go to sleep for work tonight in a few hours and I’ll miss it smh.

never cheap bruh; frugal FRUGAL; everything has a reasonable up charge; double the price is def a no go now that i have everything i really want; prime example i wouldn't pay 300 for the purps because they didn't exist when i was a kid; i paid 350 for chis in 2016 because i missed the drop and it was a shoe i always wanted; so to me i wouldn't have had a shot at retail because it's literally deadstock

Back
Top Bottom