Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My green pairs from footaction shipped if anyone in the Bay Area or LA need a pair of pine green sz 13 Ill give them to you for retail.

Just DMed you! I'm in the Detroit area but I need a size 13 in the greens and the purples. Hoping for a restock somewhere but if someone like you is willing to oop for retail plus shipping that works for me!

Finally UNDS'd outside lol

Couldn't wait to throw them on for a day.

Sail/Aged laces look best in almost any SBB color blocking. Black is cool but sail just adds a nice balance lol
IMG_20180925_101514_485.jpg

Eh, love sail laces but not on these unfortunately. Gonna have to stick with black laces or maybe green on occasion.

Was your order still "In Process"? Or did it just cancel?

In process I called to see why I didn't get a shipping notifications I was told they were looking for store allocation to fulfill my order which I knew was about to turn into some BS which it did.

In process I called to see why I didn't get a shipping notifications I was told they were looking for store allocation to fulfill my order which I knew was about to turn into some BS which it did.
Damn my pine 8.5 I ordered on FA App on Sunday morning just shipped from Kansas. Shoutout to the non sneaker head states.

Dang, thats probably what will happen with mine then.

Ordered purples from when FA went live early so I was kind of expecting it anyways..gonna let it play out and see

Footaction sent me shipping confirmation for a size 8.5 pines, but they cancelled a purple pair.

Dang...that sucks. I know my double quantity order is going to get canceled then. It was done by mistake too because it wouldn't allow me to adjust the quantities. Welp we'll see

for toe colored blocking like sbbs, blk red toes, pines, courts, and also blk reds, royals, shadows
etc.,

I can’t really put white laces/sail in them. Do you.

FTL on Cherry Hill had a 13 yesterday bro.

I appreciate you telling me. I just called and the woman was insistent that they sold out on day one and I told her someone said they had a size 13 yesterday and she said they would have sold them right away. Sounded like maybe she was just being too lazy to actually check, but obviously it's possible they could have sold since yesterday too. Ugggggggghhhhhhhhh.

Back
Top Bottom