Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Bill Russell is up there for G.O.A.T. status if we takin it back to the old school. Him, Cousy, and Havlicek they did all that in chucks and PF Flyers too. Russell did it in lowtop chucks. This was without the induction of the 3 pt line. If we talkin history, Russell in that top 10 for sure.

Wilt-Chamberlain-and-Bill-Russell-in-Converse-Chuck-Taylor-All-Star.jpg

4d7f67cf3a2e520480188827cfb1303e.jpg

Bill Russell is up there for G.O.A.T. status if we takin it back to the old school. Him, Cousy, and Havlicek they did all that in chucks and PF Flyers too. Russell did it in lowtop chucks. This was without the induction of the 3 pt line. If we talkin history, Russell in that top 10 for sure.

Wilt-Chamberlain-and-Bill-Russell-in-Converse-Chuck-Taylor-All-Star.jpg

4d7f67cf3a2e520480188827cfb1303e.jpg

How many Bill Russell games you watch?

When I get this check those hyper royals are copped definitely have grown on me. I hope Nike does the red version as well with the remaster shape. They just remind me of my childhood where the first pair of forces I saw that I liked were a midtop blue and white version. Same blocking.

When I get this check those hyper royals are copped definitely have grown on me. I hope Nike does the red version as well with the remaster shape. They just remind me of my childhood where the first pair of forces I saw that I liked were a midtop blue and white version. Same blocking.

They’re like $80 right now.... you living check to check on 1s?

They’re like $80 right now.... you living check to check on 1s?

Not 80 bucks in a sz 12(if you find any
, point me that way) and it's not that I'm livin check to check. Just trying to be more spend-conscious with my money. I can get hella frivolous if I'm not careful.

Not 80 bucks in a sz 12(if you find any
, point me that way) and it's not that I'm livin check to check. Just trying to be more spend-conscious with my money. I can get hella frivolous if I'm not careful.
nothing wrong with budgeting; especially when you got shoes in storage waiting to be worn

Because they are not blinded by HYPE......

True true. All hype and conspicuousness aside I do love every colorway in my possession. Chi's and Navy Metallics are still the best to me. On the real it's just a funny observation seeing what normies dig/notice vs what heads and hypebeast dig/notice. Like when I see UNC's out in the wild and I'm rockin my own I be shouting like "nice shoes fam" and people love it especially when they notice I'm rocking the same pair.

Back
Top Bottom