Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
How have those chairs not been stolen by any one of the thousands of homeless people who live near there? (for those who don't know, the new Jordan brand flagship is within walking distance of skid row)
Yeah true.
They are just parked on the corner of the street also . So they got their eyes on the chairs

Last edited:
It's usually the same people. Same resellers, has been for a long time out here in LA. I can't believe they are not using the app for this store. Wristbands and ghost chairs are such garbage. I mean, come on, it's MONDAY! Screw you Jumpman 23 store and Footaction. You're not doing anything to help the situation. Jerkoffs.

Wait ppl camping already for rookies? :lol:

Please don’t post these fool willie YouTubers who don’t lace up the shoes and do on feet I swear I hate a review with no on feet, I already know what it looks like. ole save the shoe til Christmas head :rofl:

j2.jpg
j8.jpg

Yes you can, it’s relatively easy.
i only buy what i absolutely like, so if i have to go resale i will as long as it's not double retail; but lucky me i got the ravens 1's after a 3hr wait, and the concords shouldn't need me to go the resale route......after those i'm waiting for black cement iv's

Back
Top Bottom