Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
holy crap i got two pairs of blues and their going for so much money i hope they ship I've always wanted a fat gold chain

greyed out page means sold out

even tho the product page is showing some sizes left, they're actually sold out. I'm getting past queue with those sizes and its just saying Inventory Issues for all of them. Even with the Bot Message, the link still says OOS

if you're getting "no shipping methods" or "test mode" or "card declined", you're on the wrong domain (unionjordan.com). You can only checkout on secure.unionjordan.com.
yeah the browser title of the grey checkout page was "inventory issues" so that right there...

which one was the fake link?
I think it was a test link and I’m not sure tbh other then reading that if you were getting the test page error it was a fake link. Glad people were able to purchase on here without a doubt. But wish I would have prepared a bit better and gotten on a desktop.

I saw someone tweet out the secure link and checked out on both, but how are you supposed to know that was the real link?

Vino, were you able to grab both colors?

I only liked the black from the beginning. so as soon as it went live, I went straight for that first. After I copped the black, the site started to die (password page), came back up and I decided to try the blue and was just queued up forever. I also made the same mistake of being on the wrong domain and the right domain, was just bouncing back and forth between browsers and tabs. And then finally getting Inventory Issues on my size 8 and 8.5 so i stopped trying after that. Didn't go for any other size for the blue, I'm happy to secure the black in my size.

It's a hyped release and you go in not prepared? :nerd:
Normally I’d get on my desktop and browse so I can read through comments as I try mobile. Being it was on a Shopify platform, I figured zero to no chance, and it would be straightforward. I was on the test page error for a minute trying different cards emails etc and could not get through before jumping back on here and realizing what was going on.

smh only came away with a black hoody. 11.5 looks like its still available. worth it to keep trying? or just be happy I got something

Back
Top Bottom