Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I hope they keep dropping toddler sizes in OG 1s cause I love rocking these with my son
EF6B3D0A-3EAE-4D65-97D1-6C62A8745F18.jpeg

I think the ROTY Jordan 1s are super nice, the suede and leather and color combo is perfect.

I think that these will slowly go up in price. These look better than those green and purple 1s imo

Anyone else hit ROTY on both SNKRS and NDC? It looked like I hit on both but am only seeing one order in my account... maybe they only allow you to buy 1 per account so one didn’t go through

Anyone else hit ROTY on both SNKRS and NDC? It looked like I hit on both but am only seeing one order in my account... maybe they only allow you to buy 1 per account so one didn’t go through
pretty sure its only one per account. I tried on SNKRS first and when i went to NDC it automatically showed i was already in line.

Union website wouldn't let me through queue today smfh.. really wanted the black pair. Gonna sell some shoes and bite the resell bullet when prices calm down a bit :smh:

im not fully understanding.....were people able to check out successfully using the fake site? those orders are gonna get cancelled? I checked out, and got a confirmation email, but now I dont know if I used the fake site or real link.......

im not fully understanding.....were people able to check out successfully using the fake site? those orders are gonna get cancelled? I checked out, and got a confirmation email, but now I dont know if I used the fake site or real link.......

If you used the other website then it wouldn't have even checked out. So you used the correct one.

Back
Top Bottom