Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Will be interesting to see what Union does with orders that have unmatched billing/shipping addresses because that would mean a TON of cancellations. Places like Supreme and Kith require this but their system won't even allow you to input a separate address and definitely won't let you get past checkout. Shopify isn't supposed to allow you to pick a separate billing address if they require both to be the same. Someone dropped the ball there.

Has anyone contacted them about the shipping/billing. I do see it does say that on the faq page which is goofy. It should say it on the rules page imo. Debating about sending them an email but dont wanna **** stuff up.

For those who ordered ROY's from SNKRS, did you get your pair already?
Mine were already at my door today on a Monday. Nike upgraded me from standard to 2 day:pimp:

Either that, or maybe FedEx didn't want to deal with the whole Thanksgiving/Black Friday madness. Mine came from the IN facility and I'm in Socal

Metro? I order pine greens the Saturday they released and got them a few hours later

Maybe I’m old and out of touch but I don’t understand how either of these Unions could be in the same league as Frags. Frags were the granddaddy of modern remastered ones, being that they were the first to get the treatment, etc.

Maybe I’m old and out of touch but I don’t understand how either of these Unions could be in the same league as Frags. Frags were the granddaddy of modern remastered ones, being that they were the first to get the treatment, etc.
Frags are cool but are overrated imo. These unions are unique and I doubt we’ll see another Jordan 1 like them.

Man I Hope They Hurry Up And Ship These Damn Shoes To Ya'll :rolleyes

Some Of You Jokers Sound Like Union Got You Walking Around Barefoot All Week Waiting On These To Ship :nerd:

If You Don't Understand Order/Shipping Logistics Maybe You Should Just Hang On To Your Money Next Time?

source.gif

Man I Hope They Hurry Up And Ship These Damn Shoes To Ya'll :rolleyes

Some Of You Jokers Sound Like Union Got You Walking Around Barefoot All Week Waiting On These To Ship :nerd:

If You Don't Understand Order/Shipping Logistics Maybe You Should Just Hang On To Your Money Next Time?

source.gif
AMEN. they should have just let me and you cop instead of calling us bots and we'd shut the F up

People can enjoy those glittered Frag's, I'll take these Union's 10 out of 10 times.

Ok so i might have good news for those who have Billing/Shipping addresses. When I completed my order for the blue pair I realized I didn't put my apt number (My addresses matched). I sent an email asking them to update it. They just updated it so it's possible they'll be cool and ship or you might be able to have them to ship it to the billing address.

UPS just updated with a package coming in from PA with signature confirmation. I don't think they're the Unions though since I would expect them to ship out from California.

Back
Top Bottom