• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Inbox dry rn

Nervous... GIF.gif
same haha

Just got shipping conf on the Union blue toes (order # in the 10000 range, order conf at 11:23 am CST), but yet to get shipping conf on the black toe pair (order # in the 2000 range, order conf email at 11:03 am CST). Different emails and shipping address, same billing address, different cards.

Did your storm blue order have the same shipping/billing address?

If y’all get shipping confirm, please post the first 3 digits of order number, and wheather or not you used the same shipping/billing address. Will help everyone tremendously.

Both orders had the same billing address, but the two orders had different shipping addresses.

So for the one you got confirmation for, the storm blues, on that specific order, did your shipping/billing address match (just for that order)

So for the one you got confirmation for, the storm blues, on that specific order, did your shipping/billing address match (just for that order)

My bad, I misunderstood you. For the storm blues my shipping and billing address did not match. The black toe is the order with matching billing/shipping info but has not shipped yet.

Looks like they're not cancelling people who ordered both with same info

the homies blue pair just shipped and he ordered both with same info

so it looks like overselling is gonna be the reason for cancels

Apparently only size 10 blue shipping as of now. Don’t know how true that is, but that’s what I’m seeing.

My union blue is being shipped. Order # in the 3xxx. Waiting on more shipping confirmations. Hope y’all are good also.

Back
Top Bottom