• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
BRUH

COME TF ON NIKE

IMG_0049[1].JPG IMG_0047[1].JPG

2nd pair of shadows in 2 weeks to show up just all Fd up. What is it going to take to get a decent pair of these??????

:angry:

I feel like punching something

Attachments

• IMG_0050[1].JPG
    IMG_0050[1].JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 32
2nd time in a row with one synthetic collar and one leather, this time they went 100% troll on me and switched which one was on the right and left

I was willing to put up with the 2 different collars, and even the jacked up stitching on the square heel tab, just to be done with this ****

NOPE. The gd MIDSOLE IS BULGING OUT WAT

I didnt even know 1s could do that

Nike corporate might be getting an inappropriate phone call soon

2nd time in a row with one synthetic collar and one leather, this time they went 100% troll on me and switched which one was on the right and left

I was willing to put up with the 2 different collars, and even the jacked up stitching on the square heel tab, just to be done with this ****

NOPE. The gd MIDSOLE IS BULGING OUT WAT

I didnt even know 1s could do that

Nike corporate might be getting an inappropriate phone call soon
Where did you cop from?

I might as well roll the dice on a stockx pair at this point, going in blind isnt any different apparently

Im going to end up with 5 pairs of these ****s and still not be able to match up a straight pair

Then if one does miraculously work out Ill drive the other 4 pairs of trash 4 hrs up to Nikes doorstep and drop it off with dog**** replacing the cardboard shoetrees

I might as well roll the dice on a stockx pair at this point, going in blind isnt any different apparently

Im going to end up with 5 pairs of these ****s and still not be able to match up a straight pair
On the bright side, by the time you match a pair, the price might rise enough to cover your fees on reselling the rejects

you know people on ebay don't exactly use the real image of the shoe that they're actually selling right? People use other people's photos or they use just 1 generic photo they took to sell a few pairs.

If there are any Nike employees here or people in the know, and I know there are, can you please just break the rules for a second and pm me if NDC is doing a restock on shadows for christmas or something?

Back
Top Bottom