Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Sort of a Jordan 1 / Bred 11 mashup dropped. Sorry to cross post, but I know not everyone follows SB, and figured this might be of interest.

$88 shipped at Tactics after code BLACKOUT18

https://www.tactics.com/nike-sb/zoom-dunk-high-tr-rivals-skate-shoes/black-black-white-varsity-red

Screen Shot 2018-11-21 at 10.11.04 AM.jpg

I couldn't find em, they sold out?

Copped the womens 11's for Wifey yesterday and my ROTY's delivered. She opened the box and then threw the lid at me. She gon say your on restriction until the concords drop..lol I was like the mayor on "The Wire" SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID! :rofl::rofl:
You messin up the churches money

Nah y’all with that skepticism stuff if you paid and you got confirmation you good deal is over now if u get robbed etc that’s on you lol

Nah y’all with that skepticism stuff if you paid and you got confirmation you good deal is over now if u get robbed etc that’s on you lol

Packages get lost all the time, especially during holiday season. Packages also mysteriously disappear from the truck/store/warehouse. How exactly are any of those situations the fault of the customer?

First time here? Just not true, it’s just reality. Nothing is ever confirmed until it gets shipped and in your hands.

Back
Top Bottom