Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Travis-Scott-Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-On-Feet.jpg

Travis-Scott-Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-On-Feet-3.jpg

Travis-Scott-Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-On-Feet-5.jpg

Travis-Scott-Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-On-Feet-2.jpg

Travis-Scott-Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-On-Feet-1.jpg

Travis-Scott-Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-On-Feet-4.jpg

Bred lows feel and look cheap. However they held up over the years for me.

Attachments

• 20190119_144645.jpg
    20190119_144645.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 54
so far the all star release lineup has been looking pretty underwhelming IMO, but these tho :nerd:

air-jordan-33-xxxiii-silver-all-star-aq8830-005-4.jpg

some 1s in this colorway could be dope

i know i called 'em fugly earlier, but the ts's don't actually look half-bad in those on-feet shots

Where'd you cop the orange joints bro?! Been seeing them rise in price , now that I want to pull the trigger. Lol!
Copped both Coral's and Olive's from END. The're both on clearance and there was a 15% off clearance sale going. Finally price was $90 for Corals and $80 for Olives.

Thanks to everyone who replied regarding the lows. I'm assuming all the lows are made with the stiff leather like the 2013s?

Finally wore my All Stars/City of Flights a vouple days ago... and I see what everyone was saying about the pebbled "leather" quality. It looks good but definitely feels very cheaper. Good beather shoe for the price nonetheless.

They actually make solid beaters tbh. I beat my Cyber Mondays to the ground so these were suitable replacements.

Manager at my local HOH said that the Hyper Crimsons will go up on the app tomorrow. They got an e-mail from Corporate about it

Is your local store showing up currently on the launch locator as app reservation or FCFS? Looks like lots of stores are currently showing up at FCFS and only a select few as app reservation. Hopefully your manager is saying the entire map will change to app reservation and they will load on app tomorrow?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom