Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Why the Game Royals were going for less than retail, I will never understand, when you consider the colorway and color blocking, but I am glad they did, got me a pair for 142 a few months after release. Such a beautiful shoe.

It's one of my favorite colorways, it's just so poorly executed in terms of leather quality. The toe box leather is paper thin.

I feel a turn coming from you soon. You have commented on these a lot....
Naw. No turn at all for these from me. Just sharing pics as I’ve seen them. I was hoping that after the first pic, the subsequent pictures would make me see them in a more favorable light, but nope IMO. One more sz. 9 for those that want them.

Another image of these AJ1xSBs. Not being a custom dude, the tongue is just too plain and the red lining is still just too much for me.
312EC5DD-FBE1-44E8-B5EE-DB481F994582.jpeg
These things looking better and better everytime I see them. Cant Wait!

LOTTTS of People who are hating on coutures are the same people who lowkey buy them for their collection 6 months later, after they realize prices are going up. Or hate on the shoe on NT but will eventually own it, or want it for their collections.
can't see myself at any point in life wanting to reach for these when i get the urge to wear a black, and red jordan 1. just thinking about all the other option i would have to skip over got me smh.

These joints are indestructible :lol: wore mine recently after a few years[/QUOTE]

You are not lying. I tried to beat these to death and they are still going strong. I wish I didn't trade my extra pack for the DMP 13/14 when they released. Smh

They used to sell frozen white castles. I haven’t had a real one but I’m sure they’re not even close.

Back
Top Bottom