Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Naw. No turn at all for these from me. Just sharing pics as I’ve seen them. I was hoping that after the first pic, the subsequent pictures would make me see them in a more favorable light, but nope IMO. One more sz. 9 for those that want them.

You can help me secure that shoe in that same size.

can u please tell me which ig page this is from?

ZSneakerheadz

Got engaged last year in the Royal ones, on my wedding-day this past Friday Concord 11's

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190224-215547_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20190224-215547_Instagram.jpg
    864 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_20190224_213335_004.jpg
    IMG_20190224_213335_004.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Don't have a history of reselling, but sometimes you had to fund the hobby. Have a few pairs of Royals, Game Royals and Shadows sitting upstairs in the closet, that I bought back when they released. Figured it they go up like any other decent 1 historically does, I can recover for some of the pairs I have had to buy on StockX. That remastered Chicago cost me a few times retail...
I don't even know exactly what is up there, should check it out, and make sure they are all still looking prime, and no glitter ;-)

I'm from the DMV where Five Guys was invented and I have to agree with you.. Dollar for dollar, it's hard to top In-N-Out.

Yeah people love comparing in-n-out to all these other fast food chains, but they never take the price into consideration. A double-double, fries, and a drink is like $7. At Five Guys, that's like $15+ (except you get a **** ton of fries when you order fries from them).

Yeah people love comparing in-n-out to all these other fast food chains, but they never take the price into consideration. A double-double, fries, and a drink is like $7. At Five Guys, that's like $15+ (except you get a **** ton of fries when you order fries from them).

I agree, In-n-Out is the best bang for your buck. Great product and great price. Can't beat it.

Unfortunately, I’m turning.. :smh:
Haha. Stay strong! Naw I feel it. Like I said, they do look best here. I don’t know why I overlooked it, but also not feeling the contrasting stitching on the swoosh. Hopefully you’re able to grab them. I’ll live vicariously through you.

You gotta eat $8 worth of free peanuts while you wait for your food
So in the end it's about the same price lol

Looks like we are getting a retro of the Gucci aj1 again but with Pine Green instead of Gorge green. I dont see a point in this there are plenty of other dope cws they need to retro. Although the 2012 pair was the old mold with a Jumpman on the tongue

Back
Top Bottom