Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Hahaha. Pretty much. I don't rock with mids at all, but whatevs. I am curious though as to why JB has been pushing out all of these mids all of a sudden.
probably just capitalizing on the hype/momentum created by highs

For dinner tonight for our 8th year wedding anniversary.... got these Metallic Navys for a steal for around 50 bucks IIRC at the outlet .... best 50 bucks I ever spent my money on lmaoooo
20190402_182848.jpg

For dinner tonight for our 8th year wedding anniversary.... got these Metallic Navys for a steal for around 50 bucks IIRC at the outlet .... best 50 bucks I ever spent my money on lmaoooo
20190402_182848.jpg
fire with the colored laces

white/black toe are always better than the colored one
OG
but of course theres the SBB those are an exception, quality and colorway, the first and unique colored toe

so today will be a Yellow Ochre day

file-71.jpeg

Mine are arriving in the mail today. Been waiting for these suckers the original holder was bs'ing with sending them to stockx smh
francis.png

I think the non-colored toe is a nice touch with these tbh. The colored toe is cool but itd be way too similar to the patents at that point.

yea i dont mind the white toebox. it looks fine. im probably in for a pair of em. just wish these were a leather version of the patents, cause i really liked that colorway, just couldnt hit on a pair.

ive got a soft spot for unc/baby blue

Back
Top Bottom