Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i dont have hard facts or anything like that, but i just came back from Japan like 3 days ago and let me tell you, prices on AJ1s over there are absolutely INSANE. im talking **** that was sitting over here like rookie of the years for 500+. i hit up most consignment shops in tokyo and it was the same everywhere. literally every AJ1 was at the very least 50% more than over here. **** almost made me feel like starting to bulk buy up some of these pairs that sit over here just to send em to japan for a profit.
I believe bruh. Its real in the field

was gonna cop some yellow ochres. they like $400 in my size now. they look so much cleaner than yellow toes. but considering they'll never get worn. I think ima cop a new fragrance instead. what yall know bout that royal oud?
:wink:

go pick up a Jordan 1 on release day in NYC and you're getting hounded by asian buyers ready to pay you cash on the way out. whatever it is, just glad I don't have to deal with that for my size. only mad they started going after the GS sizes too.

ive picked up a good number of jordan 1s over the past two or 2 years and i hardly ever see any asians picking up, besides me. and im certainly not buying bulk to send to china. i just do me.

maybe they dont come to the bronx and stick to manhattan and 34th and times square locations etc?

Road trip to Portland for Easter
5EC14515-F89D-4214-BD80-DFA4A9533181.jpeg

Side panel ruins the entire shoe smh. Whats next?

I think this is one of the instances where the sail route works. the white side panel would be kinda harsh for bridging the university blue with the navy/obsidian. If the navy was say black then the white would complement it better.

bro, I laughed at the price too...

AT 1st. trust me. pass on a pair of kicks one time. watch how EVERY WOMAN (even men) will compliment you on how you smell. you literally cant go anywhere without ppl going out of their way to say something about it. it's pretty crazy, but my jeweler made me a believer. haven't looked back since.

instant action if yall are alone. it's a guarantee unless u a lame and even then, just bc of the oud, she might still give it to u. :lol:

yall heard it here 1st!

bro, I laughed at the price too...

AT 1st. trust me. pass on a pair of kicks one time. watch how EVERY WOMAN (even men) will compliment you on how you smell. you literally cant go anywhere without ppl going out of their way to say something about it. it's pretty crazy, but my jeweler made me a believer. haven't looked back since.

instant action if yall are alone. it's a guarantee unless u a lame and even then, just bc of the oud, you might still get it. :lol:

yall heard it here 1st!

this gonna be the first time i drop 5 and change on smell good. when i spray it, them panties better drop immediately :lol:

Back
Top Bottom