Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
GOAT colorblocking style. Too iconic

20190501_131619.jpg

what the hell does color blocking mean? Educate me please. I see this mentioned sometimes and I have no clue what it means.

what the hell does color blocking mean? Educate me please. I see this mentioned sometimes and I have no clue what it means.

in case u srs

The way the colors are laid out on a shoe. Shadows/Royals/Breds all have the same color blocking, all the metallic jordans have the same color blocking of a white base with colored collar/swoosh/sole, Bredtoes/SBB 1.0/SoleFlys all have the same blocking etc.

serious as can be.

in case u srs

The way the colors are laid out on a shoe. Shadows/Royals/Breds all have the same color blocking, all the metallic jordans have the same color blocking of a white base with colored collar/swoosh/sole, Bredtoes/SBB 1.0/SoleFlys all have the same blocking etc.

ok, that makes sense. so when 0takusamsay 0takusamsay is mentioning colorblocking on those ROTY, he's just talking about the white it shares with chicago;s, black toes, for example.

how do you guys feel about the '85 style tongue tag if the upcoming breds come like that? the old font/logo looks kinda dinky to me

serious as can be.

ok, that makes sense. so when 0takusamsay 0takusamsay is mentioning colorblocking on those ROTY, he's just talking about the white it shares with chicago;s, black toes, for example.
Exactly. In particular with the ROTY, they have the same arrangement (or colorblocking) of color (red on the Chis but wheat on the ROTY), black, and white, as the Chicagos. And since the Chis are one of the OGs, that colorblocking is deemed the Chi colorblocking. The Reverse SBB also share this colorblocking. The Blk/Reds and Royals have the same colorblocking in terms of their color, black, and white arrangement, and we all just call that Blk/Red colorblocking. We include the Shadows as having the same colorblocking, even though they are technically different in that they have a black outsole, as opposed to a colored (Shadow) outsole like the other two. The other common colorblocking people reference are the SBB/colored toe (see SBB OG, Pine Toe, Court Purple Toe, Blk/Red Toe) and the Black Toe (with the white toe, white tongue).

That's weird. Did you let them know that your pockets are heavy?

Oh they know.

Believe me they know.. however I can’t help the fact that someone tried to ring up a $12k dollar Rolex on my card. Lol I guess I should lower my limit b.

Sad part is someone got a new watch, well at least UFC can make they $29 dollars now.

Just set up alerts for purchases above a certain limit.

Playboy when your card get charged in London and you didn’t let them know you left the country they block it especially if it’s 12k small purchases the first few go through then they cut it off and wait for that call to say your out the country.

The wack thing is they didn’t block it, so whoever got a watch. I got my credit refunded... but I’m no where even close to London. Oh well...

In other news Travis hoodie $300?! Wtf

Back
Top Bottom