Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
if you took away the swoosh and the laces and all branding, would anyone still call it nikes? I'm thinking no

Bingo

Im just here for bait purposes

JB stop playing these dam games and drop those neutral grey og hi’s

They playing around, how u gonna drop some lows and not the hi’s

They've turned the AJ1 into AF1s essentially.

A drop every few weeks.

Only difference is the AJ1 still has a handful OG colorways that will always matter. The AF1 really doesn't hold that same distinction imo....most don't even know what the original colorways were.

Only difference is they have Nike Air tags now. This isn’t new

so we can line up for the scraps bots have left behind... :lol:
Not even scraps

Things go out of stock in front of me every 15 seconds

Everything is gone.

Attachments

• 2515D4FB-565A-4DEE-BA54-F27895335E6F.png
    2515D4FB-565A-4DEE-BA54-F27895335E6F.png
    121.2 KB · Views: 32

I’m absolutely loving this money saving strategy JB has adopted this year. Whether they produce 500 or 500K, these are not the movie IMO. I’m interested in seeing what this year still has in store, and I’m sure there has to be a surprise here or there, but JB has kept it coming with the passes for me personally. It’s May 1st, and of all the pairs we’ve already been given, or have inklings of, only the Turbo Greens, Travis Scott’s (only the brown pair IMO), and hopefully the SBB 3.0s (don’t mess these up JB), have been good IMO. The upcoming leather UNCs are cool, but not for me though. I have a sneaking suspicion that the last part of the year might be hectic in terms of releases, but JB hasn’t shown me anything to make me assume that is the case.

I’m absolutely loving this money saving strategy JB has adopted this year. I’m interested in seeing what this year still has in store, and I’m sure there has to be a surprise here or there, but JB has kept it coming with the passes for me personally.

Same
9CD165F1-4F7C-4E02-88FF-1D0C36663598.jpeg

It’s amazing. For the longest we only got “Nike Air” branding on a few here and there, but now it feels like we’ve been getting the branding that we’ve always wanted on pretty much every high that comes out, yet the colorways have been, IMO, so bad. People are buying them, so it’s not like they’re sitting per se, but I’m good. I forgot about the SBs. I’m passing on both, but they’re not offensive. Give me the real Black/Whites, Neutral Metallics, and other true gems JB. Actually, keep saving me dinero for now JB. My wallet appreciates it.

I actually don't know what's better the Unions or the Travis', leaning towards Unions but I'll see when TS' are in hand.

only looking forward to yellow toes, sbb 3s, and lakers sbs. and travis scotts to resale to some kid with excess money who has to be the most lit kid in school.

IDK, TS1 might be a good trade for blue unions. Depends on which you like more.

Back
Top Bottom