Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Anyone going to LA footaction to pick up? The TS line was ridiculously long.
I have to go there today for pick up. The line was ridiculous for the TS1's because people started to line up a 5am to buy the merch. There were a lot of people in line that did not win the shoes and were only there for the merch.

Expected L’s don’t hurt.
This one did

These type of screen shots don't help either lol
D7ax2MkWkAAezHL.jpg

My Size 9 orders seem like they didn't go through but my 9.5s did. Hoping to receive at least 1 email confirmation for a 9 as I go about my day

got em off snkrs after i copped for 400 on stockx this morning. passed on bones. HATE white outsole. had the outsole been bone or black, i'da copped. may cop once online pairs come in..
:nerd:

I have to go there today for pick up. The line was ridiculous for the TS1's because people started to line up a 5am to buy the merch. There were a lot of people in line that did not win the shoes and were only there for the merch.
When I won the yellow NFR it was in and out so I expected the same thing for the TS. I was not prepared for that. I'm hoping its not crazy again today. When you heading there?

When I won the yellow NFR it was in and out so I expected the same thing for the TS. I was not prepared for that. I'm hoping its not crazy again today. When you heading there?
I'm heading out there in a few. I'm not too far from there, but if the line is too long I will just go get breakfast and head back later.

Damn just checked the snkrs account I cancelled the bones on and I see an order confirmation for the lakers pair...that makes 3. Might hook my homegirl up with that one so she can off it and cop something she wants since they aint make her size in these

Holy moly lol

I'm on the A to Fulton now. Saw you already scooped lol

Back
Top Bottom