Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Copped the same yesterday morning too off GOAT :nthat:. I love em for the price I got em for

Wore mine today. These are one of my favorite 1s.

IMG_20190621_064803.jpg

NT Fam,

i appreciate all the props dms and everything over the years........im humbled by all of it

but now i will refrain from posting any more news ill pass the torch to some of the younger guys (coley2xs zsneakerheadz soleheatonfeet davidkats4 mrunloved1s psmirf pinoe77)

social media and the chase for "clout" leads to a lot of negative bs it gets exhausting. I post less and spend way less time with my phone in hand or in front of a pc screen.

yall keep it going and turn off the lights when yall leave the thread

Folkito

Last edited:
NT Fam,

i appreciate all the props dms and everything over the years........im humbled by all of it

but now i will refrain from posting any more news ill pass the torch to some of the younger guys (coley2xs zsneakerheadz soleheatonfeet davidkats4 mrunloved1s psmirf pinoe77)

social media and the chase for "clout" leads to a lot of negative bs it gets exhausting. I post less and spend way less time with my phone in hand or in front of a pc screen.

yall keep it going and turn our the lights when yall leave the thread

Folkito
Pass those 1's to me lol

But nah thanks for your time and all the info

NT Fam,

yall keep it going and turn off the lights when yall leave the thread

Folkito

Na man we need you!

Back
Top Bottom