Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Don’t care if it’s a women’s shoe or satin is just for women like the dude said.... end of the day shoe is fire and I going to try and hit on the draw and wear a women’s shoe proudly And not care what anyone says again shoe is fire facts

i know the days are gone of everything being a flip but guys online not just here all over are losing their minds over these and ftl apps haven't handed out L's yet

man in 2 hours the salt is going to be un-measurable

old NT pizza party days

went and seen what 2016 black toes go for and omg.....

i see why some of these folks want these stains at all cost.
to wear or flip sheesh

You are literally wrong.

Why can't you just be grateful that you won? Unless you're going to oop me a W9.5, please keep your faulty NT Logic to yourself.

Bro 4 stores literally right by me are receiving this, you know how many stores here got the Sacai release here? 0...so you tell me if it was limited how the hell are these accounts that usually get nothing getting these? But keep hyping up this garbage, the real ones be wearing the 2016s, all leather.

i know the days are gone of everything being a flip but guys online not just here all over are losing their minds over these and ftl apps haven't handed out L's yet

man in 2 hours the salt is going to be un-measurable

old NT pizza party days

went and seen what 2016 black toes go for and omg.....

i see why some of these folks want these stains at all cost.
to wear or flip sheesh
pizza party was lit when shoes sat and ppl were still glad to get there pairs lol before small foot hype lol gs jordan 1s sat for months

Bro 4 stores literally right by me are receiving this, you know how many stores here got the Sacai release here? 0...so you tell me if it was limited how the hell are these accounts that usually get nothing getting these? But keep hyping up this garbage, the real ones be wearing the 2016s, all leather.

wasn't the sacai teir 0

these aren't which means more stills will get them, but it being a woman's shoe less shoes in a size run and produced in less numbers, and more people wanting them means less chances

grown men crying about a woman's shoe they want to resell anyways. i doub't anyone would be caring this much if they released black toes again in GR numbers

Not true. Some of us (probably a small percentage) are fans of the colorway. Black Toes are my fav Jordan 1 so I’ll attempt to cop anytime it’s released.

But if JB does decide to listen to you & pull a general release, can’t we get black tongues like the Ol’ Loves?

0C35A369-8C72-429D-8ECA-F61F03D2BE10.jpeg

Not true. Some of us (probably a small percentage) are fans of the colorway. Black Toes are my fav Jordan 1 so I’ll attempt to cop anytime it’s released.

But if JB does decide to listen to you & pull a general release, can’t we get black tongues like the Ol’ Loves?

That's one thing the phat low has going for it. Black tongue.

Man, if these are everywhere, I must have crap luck! someone keep me in mind on a 11.5 (10 in mens) help my jordan 1 collection grow! Slowly deviating from adidas :smile:

the "old love's" were the 1st aj1 i ever owned.

2k spent on my Champs account and still an L. Knew I was doomed when I saw only 2 stores in all of Chicagoland getting them :lol:

Footlocker L as well and I didn’t even mess with FTA since I’m not a VIP any more.

Congrats to anyone that got a reservation.

Back
Top Bottom