Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I need some white laces for my obsidians what length should I get?

I know everyone is on the sail boat o clueing my self, but it’s way cleaner on the obsidians the whites don’t pop as much TBH.
Go with 72”

D5A72691-789F-4044-9CB8-77D2AD749D8C.jpeg

Pretty good look at the SBB 3.0. I like these and will def try for them. Even though the overwhelming opinion is they’re trash I’ll prob still strike out lol.

They'll still be hard to get because the resell will probably be silly.
Hope you get em if you actually like them though.

Oh the compromise lol. Dudes literally making themselves like these lol. They’re obviously hideous. I don’t know why folks feel they gotta force themselves to like these just because it’s labeled “shattered backboard”. That phrase alone is per hype at this point. JB could put out a SBB croc sandal and dudes would be like “Idk I just gotta have em” lol.

Oh the compromise lol. Dudes literally making themselves like these lol. They’re obviously hideous. I don’t know why folks feel they gotta force themselves to like these just because it’s labeled “shattered backboard”. That phrase alone is per hype at this point. JB could put out a SBB croc sandal and dudes would be like “Idk I just gotta have em” lol.

Or they just like em lol. Different strokes my man.

Hard for me to pass on any 1s. I even got phantoms... but respectfully passing SBB 3.0. But i do want the yellow swosh one with barcode.

I sent it yesterday; will give them another day. I'm surprised they're not on eBay. I'm interested to compare these with the sneakergearz I have. I don't think I can wear 1s without a replacement insole. Even 3s, a couple years newer tech at that time, are like walking on pillows compared to 1s....heh.

Oh, I hear you on that one. I can only rock the SB Zoom insoles now. Too late to go back!

I will say that the official SB insoles feel much more...resilient, as the foam holds up around the zoom bag a bit better. If I didn’t wear my Jordan 1 Kostons and Laker pairs so often I wouldn’t know the difference. But once you know, you know.

Back
Top Bottom