Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just came here to share the same image. If the astroglide rubbed off of these, I could see these being desired, but not feeling that glossy look at all. I personally like the color-blocking on the RSBB the most, so that is the pair I own. Don't get the hype of this 3.0 pair...

Where is this picture from?

My og’s !
0C2F1A21-44E3-4E5D-A5B3-2C065892A126.jpeg
0C2F1A21-44E3-4E5D-A5B3-2C065892A126.jpeg

I keep noticing the swoosh on OG neutral greys was suede. If they ever retro I hope they come that way but I’d be surprised if JB does that.

FWIW.
If you have a problem with your purchase from StockX and keep their stupid tag on the shoes, they’ll take them back and sell them to another buyer but you have to pay the fees. Thats what they suggested for the glittered-out Jordan 1s they sent me. THAT’S SCARY. That means that they’re constantly allowing unacceptable shoes to flow through their systems. Do you guys really want to purchase a pair of shoes that another buyer deemed totally unacceptable? And StockX profits every time bc they’re collecting fees Everytime they crap shoes pass through their hands. That’s one disgusting loop. It just doesn’t sit right with me and it shouldn’t sit right for y’all either. DOWN WITH STOCKX!

More than half my Jordan’s glitter, it’s normal lol. It sure how you can blame them for that.

Glad folks seem to be smartening up and boycotting StockX as buyers. I tried telling and showing y’all their BS.
GOAT may not be perfect but they’ve been close to perfect for me with more than 15 purchases. StockX is 1/3 and gave pitiful excuses. It would be one thing for our personal info and bank account info to be compromised, but when our trust in getting NEW shoes is CONSTANTLY breached, things have to change IMMEDIATELY. I’m sure we got some StockX employees in this forum-YOUR COMPANY SUCKS A FAT D :emoji_eggplant:so stop defending your :emoji_poop:employer and stop letting used shoes through inspection. Thanks for nothing StockX.

Someone in the sacai forum got BADLY worn sacai waffles from StockX-he has pics up in that thread. He paid $600+ for them-try defending that??!?!?

I'm done with GOAT. Bought some More Uptempos from their used section. They showed up looking nothing like the posted pics, and had clearly been worn more after they were listed. Contacted GOAT who told me they were "close enough to the pics" and I should've done a better job checking the pics. Refused to do anything about it, and I had to dispute with PayPal to get my money back. Never again.

Never owned the SBBs so I can't comment on the SBBs, but out of all the Jordan 1s I own, out the box I noticed how plush and soft the leather was on the 2018 Shadows.
I’m working on getting Shattered Backboards now, that why I was searching videos, but I honestly wear my Shadows more than any of my other AJ1s, mostly because of the versatility, but the materials were extremely good, it’s hard to disagree with a lot of what Fineline was saying in that video.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom