Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
unfiltered

j1.png

bonus

j2.png

In! I have a weakness for white and red shoes. Highkey the Air Ships remind me of my sail/red AJKO, Metallic Reds, and the Nai Ke Air Force 1.

sidenote: I dont get the chicago vibes on these even with the black laces. I get Nike Dunk vibes, they need to do a "nu '85" treatment to the original nike dunk line. Tryin to dress like the country dude from School Daze. All the colors gotta be for men because last time half the colorways were men exclusive and the other half were women's exclusive.
Screen Shot 2019-11-08 at 2.40.52 AM.png

20936_20937_2_native_1600.jpg

Last edited:
The top pic is of all the original ship colorways. Think they might do a pack for each one? Ships dont have enough cultural significance and notoriety to sell out immediately. It was a short lived line from '84-'85 they dont even have the B/red ships pictured. Got the pic from David Whitehead's twitter.

ELEGyGCWsAMfyBV.jpeg

Yeah, these ‘85s do look like the Dunk Be True To Your School St. John’s (but in a Jordan 1 form that is). I’d personally just rather have the St. John’s. Agree with 0takusamsay 0takusamsay in that I’m not a fan of the black Wings logo. IMO they should’ve just made it white, essentially making them a red UNC color blocking. I’ll try for collection purposes, but won’t lose any sleep if I take the highly likely L.

those on foot pics kinda make them look worse to me

agree. To me it’s the combination of the pants, the colorway, and lace color. Personally I’d never wear joggers with 1s, that colorway is simply hard to pull off casually, and those black laces just totally offset the colorway. But imo

Zooms seem far too much of an easy cop. picked up 2 pairs for me and a pair for my mrs without any problems.

I'm over all this hype. im not falling for it anymore. you can keep the diors. you can keep the pack. you can keep the 85s/new beginnings. all gimmicks to resell us the same damn shoes we all already have. im good with my high og set. I have pretty much every pair that matters and im happy with it. a wavy midsole, "bigger" swoosh and 2 centimeter higher cut isn't enough for me to swap out my 1s again. **** all that, I'm good!

Back
Top Bottom