Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I’ve beat these up often on errand runs, and they still hold up aight :pimp:

26B63C66-24D2-4DB1-8874-6729CE998FF6.jpeg

I’ll never forget back in 2014-2016 working for my local clearance store , those and the black toe 1s ( 2013 release ) came in for $69.99 with the 30% off , they sat for days me and boys scooped up a pair each . The good old days

Got a question for the thread. Is it safe to say if your Jordan's 1s have glittergate. They're not fake?

Also like @charmcitykid stated those meguiars wipes are slapping. Did all my 1s last night and they look nice!!

Don’t think that’s a deciding factor. I have black and reds, royals, and shadows and none of them have glitter and they all came from legit retailers. Mine have never sat in the box and I’m in Florida for what it’s worth.

ima share something real quick haha
IMG_20200112_115210.jpg

so i bought this pair probs around 2014/2015. wore em a couple of times, but then i went into a period where i got lazy and started wearing vans entirely. that lead to me stocking the **** of these (along with a lot of 1s). it continued for a few years until recently i noticed that there was a crack. i brought upon myself to fix these (since technically i should be responsible for these, and i don't have the money to bring these to someone who can restore em) with super glue.

it was ugly as hell when i finished fixingnit, but i wanna makr iy a reminder for me to wear my jordan's more.

IMG_20200112_115210.jpg

so i bought this pair probs around 2014/2015. wore em a couple of times, but then i went into a period where i got lazy and started wearing vans entirely. that lead to me stocking the **** of these (along with a lot of 1s). it continued for a few years until recently i noticed that there was a crack. i brought upon myself to fix these (since technically i should be responsible for these, and i don't have the money to bring these to someone who can restore em) with super glue.

it was ugly as hell when i finished fixingnit, but i wanna makr iy a reminder for me to wear my jordan's more.

This is exactly why I passed on the fearless 1s. Rubber will get cloudy, yellow out, and eventually crack.

IMG_20200112_115210.jpg

This is exactly why I passed on the fearless 1s. Rubber will get cloudy, yellow out, and eventually crack.
I had 01's with the bubble wings logo up until last year and that never happened and those just came out a few years back. My 2010 Silver Anniversary's were DS until last year and the wings logo was a little cloudy, but I just wiped it off with my finger and it was all good. The nubuck suede cracked though on the toecap when I wore them.

Im having a hard time deciding obsidians or blue moons?

Whoever has both chime in pls. Quality etc.
Obsidian has better leather I think. Blue moon cw is very subtle which I like.
IMG_20200109_205211.jpg
IMG_20200109_203153.jpg
IMG_20200109_205501.jpg

Baby Lew turned one month old last week. Had the brilliant idea to celebrate with a photo shoot with some Jordan I's. He was not happy and pretty much had to be forced to participate. A couple of pics came out alright but we will not be setting up photos with Jordan II's next month.
nice pic!! Your son is rocking some js already. You should too. They all look new.

Hey guys as care thread is dead I will ask here, I have noticed squeaking from my left Royal shoe, seems like issue is coming from air unit, any way to fix this?

Hey guys as care thread is dead I will ask here, I have noticed squeaking from my left Royal shoe, seems like issue is coming from air unit, any way to fix this?

Try some baby powder under the insole, it works for dunks

Back
Top Bottom