Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If they used the same synthetic leather they used on the obsidian's I would've been in...if they gave them a normal wings logo I would've grabbed them. Just a combination of the that pebble like tumble, and the wings logo doesn't do it for me.

I barely wear my other pine greens and I actually really like those.

If they used the same synthetic leather they used on the obsidian's I would've been in...if they gave them a normal wings logo I would've grabbed them. Just a combination of the that pebble like tumble, and the wings logo doesn't do it for me.
If they would’ve made them like the Shadow’s I would’ve copped two pairs.

No access here. Which explains why I never get access for stuff I want, Nike won't even give me access for stuff I don't want. :lol:

Same. Another thing that they are doing that’s bugging me is the leather tongue tag. It won’t be a deal breaker on the Court Purple’s, but they need to cut out that crap.
I think I'm indifferent about the leather tongue tag and the Wings logo because 9/10 they'll be covered by my jeans.

I’ve been out the loop with jodan 1’s since none of this years release interest me. So the leather quality is different now? From what meets the eyes, it looks super plush and soft.

325 a good price for Jordan 1 Black Toe Deadstock Big footer size?, or too good of a price to be true (authentic)

Pine Green are super nice imho. I've never ever wanted a pair of true green shoes in my entire life... THESE WERE LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT.

Thanks to the community for leaving me some elbow room - kudos.
Any other 1 made like this will also be passed on by me. You’re welcome. You should also thank Gentry.

1582841287859.png

Same. Another thing that they are doing that’s bugging me is the leather tongue tag. It won’t be a deal breaker on the Court Purple’s, but they need to cut out that crap.
what's stupid is it probably costs more for the leather tongue tags when we'd be more than happy with the nylon

Why are the pine greens not up on the footsie apps for reservation??.....are they going to be FCFS?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom