• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
These definitely nice. #TEAMEARLY

- Retro

C078A30B-70F2-403B-A19E-F339BD64BEBE.jpeg

Damn those are dope. If I didn't already have the Court Purple 1.0s I would try my hardest to get these 2.0s. Can't go wrong with the Chicago colorblocking.

i remembered when Shadows were about to drop I expected them to be hyped due to them being so popular after their previous release and the quality. When they were reselling at first at $200ish I was shocked. Didn't keep up with current prices bc I already had a pair and was shocked when someone told me the other day they're going for $320-400 for most popular sizes.
Yea I saw these for 260 shipped and scooped with the quickness

Does anyone know if Shoe Palace will honor the order if you select a cheaper shipping option than what's on the product page? For example, it says "This Limit One Product ships for $16.95 in the continental United States", but during check out I selected the $11 option lol. During the pine green restock if it makes a difference... thanks!
I bought DB 14s the same way lol you'll be gucci

Resell market will get destroyed once people realize we are already in a recession. Just wait a while before paying aftermarket prices. Remember data is slow to catch up on reality. Watch the numbers next quarter from S and P companies.
Waiting for them unc 3s to dip low

Back
Top Bottom