Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If Travis Scott 1s are going for $1500+, I’m totally fine with Chicago 1s going for $1900+. Original colors should be valued as such, IMO. Very tempted to sell my 2015 Chicago 1s at these prices tho.
Not saying it's not fairly priced compared to the TS1's, but having to pony up $700 more than my $1200 bid that got accepted if it falls through, that'll be a tough pill to swallow. Not sure I can mentally swing that

Not saying it's not fairly priced compared to the TS1's, but having to pony up $700 more than my $1200 bid that got accepted if it falls through, that'll be a tough pill to swallow. Not sure I can mentally swing that

I definitely hope your transaction goes through smooth. Cause now that $1200 is looking like a “steal”. Last Dance effect got some of these Jordan’s going up like bitcoin. It was definitely episode 5 with his last game at MSG in the 1s. Haha. Best of luck to you tho!

The difference between OG lows and Mids is the OG! I can’t with the jumpman on mids when OGs exist. I do own the new love 1 mid for my own personal nostalgic reasons. To each their own, I’m not hating

edit: those lows that they are pumping now that are really phats don’t hit with me either. Would never buy a pair

Rectified a recent mistake of mines. Had to re-acquired a pair of DS Gold Toe 1s. These will be staying in the collection.

F4C42EC4-899E-49ED-90DE-6297D37E0209.jpeg

93A1CD9B-1B5E-485C-8687-90AE62A92A40.jpeg

Excuse the Black/Gold Mids. Not sure how those snuck in there..... :rofl:

Last edited:
Them prices are out of hand. They need to just re release the Chicago's and people going be sick for spending that much.

This is reminding me of the people who were dropping insane amounts of money on NMD R1s and Hus and 4Ds a few years ago during peak Adidas hype lol I bet all of those people regret those purchases, Qias Omar dropped $8k on a pair of F&F Hu NMDs haha

At least Travis 1s, Frags, and Unions are almost certainly not going to retro in the same cws since, to this day, old collabs like Undftd 4s still haven’t retroed and likely never will.. That said, I can pretty much guarantee you that we will see a Chi 1 retro within the next 5-10 years. Hell, we’ll probably see a SBB 1.0 retro during this time as well.

Let some off white/Travis mids drop..... everybody all of a sudden would like mids

Nah, were the 33s suddenly hyped after the Travis 33s dropped? How about the Hyperdunks after the O/W collab? Things aren’t always so cut and dry like that in the sneaker game...

Hell, even Chanel and Bape collabs couldn’t save the Adidas NMD from its inevitable TJ Maxx/Ross bargain bin death.

A32B0309-17CA-4440-B8B2-A41342A8C674.jpeg

If you still got DS 2015 Chicsgos sell 'em, what you wanted to, hoped or thought would happen has happened. Them joints skyrocketed! I'd sell mine but I already wore them too much and I actually like wearing them. Too bad I only hit my pair on rd

Back
Top Bottom