Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
7D0FCF53-7A4B-4A8B-A051-D30BBDE5FAED.png

Remember when y’all was paying $500 - $600 for these

Mannn... he lost any ounce of my support on anything ever when he turned into MAGA cap ye.... Biscuit Yeezy 350s... that **** killed the whole adidas wave
People tried to look past his Maga BS, assuming he would come around, but once he started saying slavery was a choice and blacks were better off during Jim Crow, then the wheels fell off hard. I don’t know how so many people can look past that unless they’ve just forgotten about it...

Woah, settle down there with harsh judgement. Everyone feels so powerful online. Just saying that when I spend $1200 on something I hope for some communication from customer service. Pretty sure I'm not the first person with communication issues from stockx. I'm sensitive to the issues during the pandemic, but if you're gonna conduct business, it's not unfair for a customer to have a question while $1200 has been pending for 10 days with no idea of whether or not the order will be completed. Not gonna lose sleep either way, I'll get it or be refunded. Just thought my post would be understood in this space. "How dare me" I guess lol. Cheers
Don't try to spin it like I'm the one being ridiculous. You got upset and sent an email about your shoes waiting to be authenticated for TWO DAYS. Even in normal circumstances that'd be acceptable, but we're in the middle of a pandemic here. You stop and think maybe they will take longer due to added safety precautions? You think they should let you skip the line because you spent more than the guy buying a pair of used Laser 1's? Entitlement. There's no two ways about it but keep lying to yourself

My royal toes from Shiekh just arrived. It's crazy how the price of the hyper royals shot up. I know the quality was praised by everyone who got them. From what I recall they were under $100 on a few sites.

Folks gotta hope for 3 things in regards to Chicago’s dropping again.

1st, will they even drop in the near future? maybe

2nd, will the quality be similar to 2015 release? I doubt it....

3rd, will you actually hit on a pair. even more doubt

i’m one of those folks btw....i do have 2015s but I would be a fool to not go for another pair if released.
I'd add a 4th to that list....

Will they release properly in it's OG form or will we see another remixed version ? (Like with the Spidermans)

We know JB likes to add new tricks to old colorways.

I sold my extra 2015 Chi's for $290 in 2016? Dam that person came up on a big steal lol

Also... is anyones OW Chi's yellowing even DS? Mines been tucked away in a cool non light place and its still yellowing
You got a pic? I was actually thinking of picking up a pair and unloading a good amount of my collection for it, but just to kinda keep as a collector's piece. I realize it's pretty stupid to drop that kinda dough on one single pair so it's just something i've been playing with in my mind. I have some stuff that I picked up for retail that could def cut into the resell price for chi's like two pairs of ow unc.

Not sneaker relate but another bill pass another 1200 coming soon....

Attachments

• 20200515_214026.jpg
    20200515_214026.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 194
Don't try to spin it like I'm the one being ridiculous. You got upset and sent an email about your shoes waiting to be authenticated for TWO DAYS. Even in normal circumstances that'd be acceptable, but we're in the middle of a pandemic here. You stop and think maybe they will take longer due to added safety precautions? You think they should let you skip the line because you spent more than the guy buying a pair of used Laser 1's? Entitlement. There's no two ways about it but keep lying to yourself
Ok troll

Royal Toes just arrived, first thing I noticed is that one of the "toes" has more of a softer tumbled leather than the other. Not really a big deal to me, but just wondering if anyone else on here has it on their pairs as well.

Obviously 1s will always be popular but I wish I could fast-forward a couple years when this insane hype dies down and hypebeasts move on to another shoe.
I highly doubt the hype will die on AJ1s. Breds and CHIs could drop every year and they would still sell out..

I feel similarly to you, I respect Chi’s and see people rocking them and they look dope but they’re just not for me. Prefer black toes, breds, and royals. But what do I know I’m rocking Drywall 1s today :lol:

701A652F-C171-4830-86C2-207C110A2682.jpeg

Just strip them goofy things all the way man, take them home

Back
Top Bottom