Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My royal toes from Shiekh just arrived. It's crazy how the price of the hyper royals shot up. I know the quality was praised by everyone who got them. From what I recall they were under $100 on a few sites.

They’re still pretty much retail in my size. The yin and yangs are a different story, I remember when they were on clearance for $50. Now they’re 6 times as much :sick:

0648BE66-8FD2-4764-B642-FD3BA894369B.png

I highly doubt the hype will die on AJ1s. Breds and CHIs could drop every year and they would still sell out..
Right, OG 1s will always sell out. I’m just talking about the recent resale hype that took Shadows to the $400s when they could be like $20 over retail when they dropped.

They’re still pretty much retail in my size. The yin and yangs are a different story, I remember when they were on clearance for $50. Now they’re 6 times as much :sick:

0648BE66-8FD2-4764-B642-FD3BA894369B.png
Yin Yangs are nice, should have got the whites for like $90 when I had the chance. Passed because they were so similar to the metallic Navy's that just came out around that time

Feels really good to wake up on a Saturday and not stressing over an guaranteed L or Got 'Em. Water feels wetter, air seems fresher, grass looks greener.
This!
Has been for me for the last 3 years. Certainly less stress and money saved. The thrill of the hunt is fading.... But the love will always be there.

Royal Toes just arrived, first thing I noticed is that one of the "toes" has more of a softer tumbled leather than the other. Not really a big deal to me, but just wondering if anyone else on here has it on their pairs as well.
Taking pics of the toe boxes on these today & I noticed that the leather on the collars is also tumbled. I own a few pairs of 1’s & this is the first time I’ve seen this 🤷🏾‍♂️

85AD4983-D495-4059-A5D1-7F6C9DDD4214.jpeg
39095F5C-3A95-4A53-B272-8AD45470791D.jpeg

I'll never understand people being against the government helping its citizens during a global pandemic, is that not their job? You think people enjoy being laid off/ furloughed? Smh, crazy.

Anyway I hope **** goes back to normal soon. I miss my job, was on the verge of a decent promotion. Covid messed everything up :smh:

Can’t believe I’m mad at myself for not getting them at $400 when I had the chance smh just gonna have to wait for the price to fall again
I hate to say it but wait for the massive layoffs this fall. Entire airline industry about to be rocked. That will cause tourism to drop out the bottom which affects service jobs which are at least 50% of US jobs. Retailers already lining up for bankruptcy.
right now everyone living good off stimulus checks, banks pausing mortgage payments, and utility companies delaying shut offs. This country is going to have to pay the piper and just like Valentine and Winthrop in trading places we will buy!
10F044AD-E2D3-45BC-85C0-8742C0B7663A.gif

Man how ya'll still have 2015 sneakers deadstock?! :lol:
My self-control isn't strong enough to not wear a sneaker in 5 years :lol:
And that's why DS pairs go for what they do. Most have been worn by now. Only so many on the open market that are legit and true deadstock condition.

Back
Top Bottom