Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
also. Can anyone explain resellers strategy to me?

maybe my head is fried from the work week.

saw a post for a buy sell exchange store. dude says he’s buying back all mocha 1s.
doesn’t want to pay market. But will if he has to.

why would anyone sell for less than they could get. to someone who’s gonna sell for all they’re goin for plus more?
Lol the dudes who say “buying back” usually sold pairs early. Now looking to buy them again from ppl willing to sell but using this phrase is geared towards clients I assume you sold pairs too. But want
Just saw that the Game Royal's prices are skyrocketing. Is there something special happening with this shoe? Six fiddy on stockx?!
seller fee sale.
All pairs that were teetering got bought. Leaving resellers who willl hold there price left

Still the GOAT non trinity.

34B261A8-CC62-40FC-9E11-F956261107E4.jpeg

Denim Dan is that you? 👀

I've bought some shoes and clothes sitting on shelves since FLX has started, which upped my FLX points. Come release time, I spend my FLX points for headstart, I don't win anything and I keep repeating this until I run out of points and zero wins to re-up my FLX points. Now I don't even go to them to buy other stuff.

My buddy worked for the Eastbay companies in Wassau for like 6 mos. Hated it, and would always tell me about how absolutely disorganized they were. Basically, their entire marketing and operations business plan is throwing all sortsa **** at the wall and seeing if any of it sticks.

quick question..

when using a credit card on SNKRS, do the billing and shipping address gotta match or will they ship to a different address?

also. Can anyone explain resellers strategy to me?

maybe my head is fried from the work week.

saw a post for a buy sell exchange store. dude says he’s buying back all mocha 1s.
doesn’t want to pay market. But will if he has to.

why would anyone sell for less than they could get. to someone who’s gonna sell for all they’re goin for plus more?

If you're a person who is looking to get the StockX rate (market), without the fees you can sell to one of those guys. They'll cover the shipping all that.

The buyer is doing this because they are going to hold all the pairs under the assumption that whatever the Stock X price at release is, is going to go up even higher in a few months to a year of holding. So it's a long term investment.

If you're a reseller who used mommy and daddy's credit card to get those pairs and you want to get them off quick before the credit card payment is due, it's good option for you. Win for seller in the short term. Long term win for the buyer.

Days like today make it rough being a lover of sneakers. Network Error on SNKRS Pass. L’s on FootAction. Can’t even log onto FootLocker. More L’s on all the raffles.

I’m holding out some hope because there’s SNKRS tomorrow and Shoe Palace in the near future. I did 19 (19!!!!!) Shoe Palaces, so I better win AT LEAST one pair. Two would be better.

I was just walking my dog and walked past this store. Man, it’s so tempting to just give up and go to the dark side. Life would be so much easier, less stress, more money to travel or whatever.

A071361A-0554-46BA-9837-0E6447928EBE.jpeg

im still salty i missed out on the snkrs reserve for Boston...:smh::smh::smh:
they have never even done a boston one but for this release, it just happened to be so

Is all the shoe palace shipment being delayed? Only entered a couple but only one of the stores mentioned anything about shipment being delayed

Days like today make it rough being a lover of sneakers. Network Error on SNKRS Pass. L’s on FootAction. Can’t even log onto FootLocker. More L’s on all the raffles.

I’m holding out some hope because there’s SNKRS tomorrow and Shoe Palace in the near future. I did 19 (19!!!!!) Shoe Palaces, so I better win AT LEAST one pair. Two would be better.

I was just walking my dog and walked past this store. Man, it’s so tempting to just give up and go to the dark side. Life would be so much easier, less stress, more money to travel or whatever.

A071361A-0554-46BA-9837-0E6447928EBE.jpeg

02C09C1A-531F-4FFE-8110-5DE1CC20F065.gif

you wouldn't be traveling anywhere any time soon anyways. And the stress is still there, it'll be on your feet because they got the S on the side panel and it don't say Swoosh :lol:

With enough money, you can do just about anything - including travel during a pandemic. But you’re right, seeing that stupid S would drive me crazy. Can’t do it!

Back
Top Bottom