Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Picked Up The Local FNL Win Today And Ended Up Snagging A Second Pair Size 9 From A Kid And His Father For $350 On Their Way To The Car. If Anyone Has A 9.5 They Wanna Swap Get At Me :nthat:

Not Holding My Breath That My JD Orders From This Morn Will Ship Seeing As I Still Haven’t Gotten Email Confirmation For Either :nerd:
9250A1DD-0A7B-415D-A69B-9AB8F732EE26.jpeg

These Just Make Me Want Trav’s Even More Than I Already Did :smh: :lol:
A5693FF7-7B15-4ECC-B2EA-B8E4D4BF0ACE.jpeg

1604205343835.jpeg

I was about to post that these might be as good as ROYs, so I decided to grab em and compare. Colorway wise it’s pretty close (still gonna give it to the rooks though)

As far as materials go, my ROYs are wayyyyy more plush. Mochas are pretty hard/plasticky, you can kinda tell by the sheen in the pic. Still a fire pair though, and I was lucky to cop

eBay is more of a hassle, however, their guarantee, coupled with PayPal's guarantee makes it risk free if you can legit check yourself. And, as noted, you can see actual pics. SX just isn't as easy to deal with and you can't return, and customer service is non-existent. Sometimes you can get better pricing on SX though.

"if you can legit check yourself"

That's the rub, though. There are multiple huge companies built on the fact that most people can't legit check themselves.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom