Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I have 3 pairs of bagged red laces. 2 look to be an identical shade and 1 is a touch brighter

they are from ROTYs, Bred Toes, and LA to CHIs

anyone know which pair came with the brighter red? my guess is LA to CHIs

46AD4690-8F4F-435F-AD4B-9BE313D6BF2C.jpeg

Eff the shoes info on the bulls championship tshirt though👀

his dad is mutha *** MJ! He can literally call ANYONE, say “I’m Marcus Jordan, son of THE Michael Jordan,” and have access to any plug on earth (I’m sure pay regular az retail price due to the weight his name carries).

No he can't it doesn't work like that.
He cannot just call up Jordan Brand and request anything he wants whenever, but MJ can.
But there is also documentation that has to be done & approval levels this has to go through, because there are times even MJ can't have something created, most notably when it involves a colloration.

For instance, if MJ wanted 100 pairs of J-Balvin 1's, JB will create a promotional run & send to him.
But let's say if MJ wanted 100 pairs of an all pink JBalvin AJ1, legally, it needs to be agreed upon by JBalvin since there is a contract involved, so if he says no it technically can't happen.

EDIT:
In regards to paying for shoes, i doubt he pays for anything out of his personal collection of Jordan's, but his store inventory isn't free. That has to be paid for by him & his ownership, but at the end of the day, MJ takes care of all his kids financially, so technically he is not paying for it I assume. :lol:

PO

Let me chime in on the J. Balvins.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the First Collab for a Latino artist to officially partner up with Jordan Brand.

He performed in these at the Superbowl Halftime show with J.Lo, Shakira, and Bad Bunny.

Yes the colors are loud, and they aren't for everyone, but they mean more than just shoes for some of us Latinos.

I've seen far worse sneakers from JB.

Spanish Music is now Global, J. Balvin has been killing the airwaves for the past 5+ years.

Even if you don't speak spanish, you may have heard "Mi Gente", even Beyonce did a remix with him.

Even though I wouldn't wear these, I'm glad I managed to get a pair just to keep as a collector's item.

3605E428-0C75-41FA-B149-A364F5FECA05.jpeg
66793C84-0716-4BC4-8478-69EA1F8EA67F.jpeg

I'm Latino and those things are terrible, I would never wear them so hard pass. Sorry man, good that a latino got a deal, but that doesn't mean my opinion will change about them.

No he can't it doesn't work like that.
He cannot just call up Jordan Brand and request anything he wants whenever, but MJ can.
But there is also documentation that has to be done & approval levels this has to go through, because there are times even MJ can't have something created, most notably when it involves a colloration.

For instance, if MJ wanted 100 pairs of J-Balvin 1's, JB will create a promotional run & send to him.
But let's say if MJ wanted 100 pairs of an all pink JBalvin AJ1, legally, it needs to be agreed upon by JBalvin since there is a contract involved, so if he says no it technically can't happen.

PO
I'd be surprised if Mike even messes with Marcus like that :nerd:

Update: my brother didn’t care much for the Balvins so they’re gone. I’ll use the funds to buy Neutral Greys. We’re all frenz again? @therefill

@3god What are you, 10.5? Maybe I’ll get you a pair too, if resale isn’t bad.

What?? After all the smack you talked you are going for the NGs?

You folded faster than Superman on laundry day.

IJS, but people will make up they're own facts without hestitation..
I mean it’s all subjective, that’s the fun of this hobby/lifestyle, different options, opinions we all like what we like. To me the Bred is cleaner than the Chi, but I like the Chi a whole hell of a lot, I prefer the darker blocking, seems more wearable, looks better on me. Hot take, the SBB Style blocking is what I really like tho, you get elements of everything & more color, & I really dig that 😎

I blame Gentry for the last few pages of tomfoolery. If they would just drop a good pair of AJ1s we wouldn’t have to be wasting time talking about the ugly J Balvins or the boring Neutral Greyzzz.

I have 3 pairs of bagged red laces. 2 look to be an identical shade and 1 is a touch brighter

they are from ROTYs, Bred Toes, and LA to CHIs

anyone know which pair came with the brighter red? my guess is LA to CHIs
i just noticed this recently when i had mine out...i keep my extra laces labeled and noticed that LA2CHIs are a brighter red. dont got ROTYs tho...

135BB75F-DBA6-4DA1-B75F-A72930303D7B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom