Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
j mobile j mobile You don’t own LA to Chi? Your feelings toward Mochas mirror mine about Court Purples. They’re great (I own two pairs) but I have yet to feel the need to UNDS because I wear and love my LA to Chi already. In the future when it’s time to retire my LA to Chi, I’m sure I’ll be thrilled to have Court Purples ready on deck.

j mobile j mobile You don’t own LA to Chi? Your feelings toward Mochas mirror mine about Court Purples. They’re great (I own two pairs) but I have yet to feel the need to UNDS because I wear and love my LA to Chi already. In the future when it’s time to retire my LA to Chi, I’m sure I’ll be thrilled to have Court Purples ready on deck.
I do own the LAtoChis. I feel somewhat similar with the Court Purples to those. However, the yellow on the collar and Swoosh, red trim, and use of sail as opposed to actual white, differentiate the LAtoChis more from the CPs, and make the CPs less redundant IMO. Unless I’m dealing with OGs, I try not to get a bunch of the same color Jordan 1s just in different blocking. The Mochas have ALL the exact same colors and tones (minus the tiny bit of red on the tongue) as the Travs, and the only difference is the blocking. If the Mochas differentiated themselves more, I would’ve been on board. Also, I’m a Kobe fan, my high school colors were purple and white, and I’m in Seattle where we have the UW Huskies (purple is one of their colors), I’m definitely into purple more than brown.

You’ll be dead and buried before 1 hype is gone.

C8EDA487-00AA-4781-AB39-59453EEF7C9D.gif

I know Mocha’s get a ton of love in this thread, some will even say Mochas are better than Travis’s. (It’s nowhere near but that’s my opinion)..... But has anybody else compared Mochas materials & quality-wise to ROTYs?

Leather & quality, I think ROTYs are more comparable to Travis’s. Mocha’s are just similar in color.

Travis > ROTYs > Mochas.

973FEDD9-AD60-41ED-B1CF-3250736EA8D6.jpeg

I know Mocha’s get a ton of love in this thread, some will even say Mochas are better than Travis’s. (It’s nowhere near but that’s my opinion)..... But has anybody else compared Mochas materials & quality-wise to ROTYs?

Leather & quality, I think ROTYs are more comparable to Travis’s. Mocha’s are just similar in color.

Travis > ROTYs > Mochas.

973FEDD9-AD60-41ED-B1CF-3250736EA8D6.jpeg
1604205343835.jpeg

I was about to post that these might be as good as ROYs, so I decided to grab em and compare. Colorway wise it’s pretty close (still gonna give it to the rooks though)

As far as materials go, my ROYs are wayyyyy more plush. Mochas are pretty hard/plasticky, you can kinda tell by the sheen in the pic. Still a fire pair though, and I was lucky to cop

Mochas so good materials don’t even matter.

2016 Black Toes are the same **** and no one diminishes those.

Looking forward to Silver Toes, UNC 2.0, HR 2.0, TR's and all 3 Supremes so far next year. Will pickup NG's also, maybe Pollens too. Waiting to see what the White/Purples look like if those still happen.

I feel like this is the first time I've ever seen you post a pic from this century. That's not 90's awesomeness! What's going on here? Do you need help? Is this a secret message that you're being held captive? :lol:
Nah, I've posted stuff before from this century, check out the celebrities rockin heat thread, etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom