• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
028A17E9-5664-40D7-8B75-28282EEE983B.jpeg

Now we talking HEAT!!! Partner has a used pair of Storm Blues that I considered taking off his hands, but the toe box is shot shot shot!!!

Maybe you can reshape? I haven't ever tried but looks simple enough. Storm Blues may be my favorite Jordan 1 cw. Definitely top 3.

Maybe you can reshape? I haven't ever tried but looks simple enough. Storm Blues may be my favorite Jordan 1 cw. Definitely top 3.

Yea bro I've actually utilized the technique a few times, usually perform it after a weeks rotation. Sometimes I feel like I be having a slight case of OCD with my 1's. **** I even find myself cleaning the bottoms until the next run. :emoji_raised_hand: I'm that guy lol...

Yea bro I've actually utilized the technique a few times, usually perform it after a weeks rotation. Sometimes I feel like I be having a slight case of OCD with my 1's. **** I even find myself cleaning the bottoms until the next run. :emoji_raised_hand: I'm that guy lol...

Ha! I feel it. No shame in that! I am also one of those guys that prefers my kicks to be in top notch condition. I'm not a fan of the really worn and beat look. I usually unload my 1's that crease horribly. Or if I see pics of the way they wear before I get them I will just pass all together. But maybe I should try the reshape technique out at some point.

I do...but it’s still the 1, just a different reiteration.
Not JUST a different reiteration. It could've had an af1 sole or a vandal sole or a blazer sole but instead had a new sole never seen before and wasn't borrowed or shared with any other shoe except the very next 2nd numbered official Jordan shoe line release. And since he wore em before the 2s came out but after the true aj1 release doesn't it makes even more sense why they're referred to as the 1.5s?
So why hate the 1.5 reference so much?

Back
Top Bottom