Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
these are nice. materials great. definitely roty status. I still would never trade my mocha for these. also, I see no one cares anymore that the outsole is a completely different shade of blue. Also, white laces >>

PicsArt_03-25-09.11.29.jpg

Straight out the gate my size in those patinas have been reselling for up to $350?! This ish is too crazy

every size is like under $300, also the shoe has been delayed everywhere and even SNKRS didn't release them yet. It'll all come down to around $250 or less soon enough

Anyone paying more than $130 on those Patina's needs their brain checked.

The leather on them feels really nice compared to a lot of recent releases. Not that it negates the fact its a goofy cw, but material quality is decent.

every size is like under $300, also the shoe has been delayed everywhere and even SNKRS didn't release them yet. It'll all come down to around $250 or less soon enough

Right now resale for my size including fees & shipping is $325 and the sold history shows they've been selling today for just over $350 w/o shipping & fees, so call it $375/ $380 with. But yeah I know they were delayed on sites. Stores around me got em though. Im sure the price will drop once all the pairs come in. But for that shoe no matter how low the resale gets it'll always be too high. I feel like the patinas and j balvins are tied for being the ugliest AJ1's.

Back
Top Bottom