Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Dudes in here complaining about 2020 don’t know what true monstrosities are...... Acting like pre-2015 JB only dropped Chicago’s, Royals & Black Toes. Retail shelves used to be stock full of that wack ****. 😂😂😂 Thank you for this posts.

homie pointed this out a few pages back but like I said they are so bad that we have formed mental blocks to prevent us from seeing them 😂😂

Last edited:
Kotd ‘11 Banneds
33057868-334E-4D3B-A4DE-09689283C4C3.jpeg
This is STILL a very special retro of the black/red. Nothing like it. 🔥

Thank you for the reply. Can anyone recommend a good one that's either air max, zoom air, or react form? The sneakergearz I have are quite good, and have lasted, however, it's more of an unusual springy feeling, not quite like Nike zoom. I'm not a huge AJ1 person; do people actually wear 1s regularly with the stock insole? Compared to 1s, 3s would be state of the art cushy, and zoom air with react foam would be like pure ecstasy for a frequent 1 wearer....heh.

I am using the Timberland rebound insole made by Ortholite. Best replacement insole that I've used. It feels a bit like the Kobe 6 insole. It's no longer made but I did buy 3 of them to last me a while. There are some XS and XL around, but no more mediums.

I don't usually mess with Snipes releases, but I thought I'd try for their restock of the rust shadows. I don't think I'll bother with them again :lol:

Screen Shot 2021-05-07 at 10.12.57 AM.png

Edit: After 38 mins. (and that's after joining the queue at 9:30am) I was finally let in - out of stock :lol:

That site blows.

Last edited:
I don't usually mess with Snipes releases, but I thought I'd try for their restock of the rust shadows. I don't think I'll bother with them again :lol:

Screen Shot 2021-05-07 at 10.12.57 AM.png

Edit: After 38 mins. (and that's after joining the queue at 9:30am) I was finally let in - out of stock :lol:

That site blows.
I didnt even get the waiting bar as soon as time went out I clicked the 1 and checked out... too quick.... and messed up on my email... paypal sent money and my address is all right so, fingers crossed.

I didnt even get the waiting bar as soon as time went out I clicked the 1 and checked out... too quick.... and messed up on my email... paypal sent money and my address is all right so, fingers crossed.
Nice - hope it comes thru for ya. I guess it's almost like a raffle, then, huh? They just randomly pick and choose who gets in at what time...

Back
Top Bottom