Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Not my pic but I use these lunarlon insoles for my AJ1s
1620501132354.jpeg

Thanks! Will look for them. Doesn't change the fit with how thick they are?

Those are out the Chuck II model which is discontinued.

Ahh... I see them on insolegeeks... Fake I assume. Shoot.

Had a special edition leather and suede air max with a '97 air max sole I got in Japan while living there in 2000 (don't recall the name) ...it came with a super maxed out air max insole... Should never have tossed those shoes!

Ahh... I see them on insolegeeks... Fake I assume. Shoot.

Had a special edition leather and suede air max with a '97 air max sole I got in Japan while living there in 2000 (don't recall the name) ...it came with a super maxed out air max insole... Should never have tossed those shoes!

Insolegeeks had some nice ones. I actually went looking for the pair I have yesterday when yiu asked, but they don't have them any more. Fake or not, their Zoom insoles were great.

1s are not uncomfortable to me. Sure, they're not that cloud/bouncy type of comfort you get from other sneakers, but I can walk around in 1s all day and be fine. They also have this sturdy feel that you don't get with most other sneakers.

I'm not opposed to putting a better insole in them, I just haven't had the urge to do so.

Took this pic on the trunk of my car. Probably my most comfortable pair of shoes. Easily worn maybe like 2x a month since the 2016 release. Scrub the soles with dish soap, magic eraser the sidewalls, and Weiman leather cleaner after every use.
IMG_20210508_155356.jpg
Timeout... the shoes are beautiful and all, but I wanna know wtf your car looks like :nerd:

I'm surprised people don't have more insole recommendations. Y'all really OK without them? 1s are the definition of walking on bricks... No?
It was discussed fairly well in here awhile back. I use insolegeek.com to buy knock-off SB insoles. I also have thicker insoles from a local brand, and can squeeze react insoles from Bruin reacts as well. Some people use those lunarlon insoles from converse all-stars as well. Insolegeek.com sells those from time to time on their site.

I'm surprised people don't have more insole recommendations. Y'all really OK without them? 1s are the definition of walking on bricks... No?
I use the ones out of my 2016 true blue 3’s, those things are nice and thick.

Back
Top Bottom