Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I know how yall feel about these but i honestly love them, NG on foot yesterday. Side note I managed to snag the KOs today lol. Never thought id see the day people would fiend over those like that.

20210511_150801.jpg

IMG_20210511_162629_488.jpg

Over time as the value of Shadow 2s goes up, do you think it could be traded for a UNC 4? If not, I won't go for a 2nd pair. I don't pay resell, but would trade for something I got at retail that increases in value.

I know how yall feel about these but i honestly love them, NG on foot yesterday. Side note I managed to snag the KOs today lol. Never thought id see the day people would fiend over those like that.

20210511_150801.jpg

IMG_20210511_162629_488.jpg
After seeing Weartesters (Nightwings) video on these recently I think im going to pull the trigger on these. They’re just beautiful

so i did another inventory and i still have 43 ds pairs. if i sell those i still have at least 100 or so pairs that are only slightly worn. stockx payout for the 43 pairs is around $25k. it's a bunch of hyped pairs i can live without (off whites, travis, unions, other 1s, etc). i think i'ma dump that 25 into the crypto market. i can always buy all the shoes back when i'm rich. i'm really considering this. it's hard tho. i'm so attached to this stupid collection i've curated over alot of years.

so i did another inventory and i still have 43 ds pairs. if i sell those i still have at least 100 or so pairs that are only slightly worn. stockx payout for the 43 pairs is around $25k. it's a bunch of hyped pairs i can live without (off whites, travis, unions, other 1s, etc). i think i'ma dump that 25 into the crypto market. i can always buy all the shoes back when i'm rich. i'm really considering this. it's hard tho. i'm so attached to this stupid collection i've curated over alot of years.

That would be wise in my opinion. Even buying Nike stock would be better than continuing to stock them in ur house.

Do it. I started a side business and invested the money from my collection sale in both crypto and the stock market. Learning day trading through options has been fun.

They're just shoes.

Yall are right. I know it's the right thing to do. I'ma do it. Imagine a 40 year old with such attachment pleather, rubber and glue. 😭😭

On another note, this hurts my soul everytime... :smh:
Screenshot_20210512-200126_Brave.jpg

:sick:

I am truly considering the same.

when am I ever gonna wear Grateful Dead’s enough to justify skipping 1k.

ill Still go for shoes.
might just rock the trinity for the rest of my life and metallic navy’s.
never unds my royals. Prolly got all kinda glitter on em.

and I’d be sick if the world truly crashed and I had all these shoes vs the money.

idk. It feels more and more pointless every day.

Honestly right now is probably the best time to sell
How high can these prices keep going up?
It's insane if you really think about it
Agree 100%. These prices have just gotten crazy lately. Sell sell sell.
You’re talking about crypto right??

Back
Top Bottom