Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
We were really spoiled like 2015-2018, it's been downhill since 2019.

Not only are the colorways WORST. But they're HARDER to get for retail. Game royals, Pine Green 1.0s, UNC's, Kentuckys, Shawdows, ROTY, Obsidians..and I'm sure missing a bunch but all could've been had for retail or next to it on release day and afterwards.

Now you gotta jump through hoops to buy weak colorways.

So glad I copped my 85 OG’s for mere pennies compared to today’s market. The hype for 1’s, or any other model, will die down at some point. When that does scoop all the pairs you’ve wanted & don’t think about hype.
Also forgot I scooped a DS pair of 1994’s Bred 1’s with OG box & everything for under $400 shipped. This would be unheard of today.

Today's wear.
Overrated for sure. . .
:lol:
20210928_152711.jpg
these are grails for the wide leg wearing, tote bag rocking, slender frame having tik toker

Need more SB OG1 Highs. Honestly the best for comfort and materials so far.

They released the one pack in 2019 with exceptional shape, quality, extra laces, even better than the last “remastered” OG1 releases from 2016-17. Nothing has even been close since. Why wouldn’t they re-use this?

Last edited:
It was like what, 12 years from 2001 before proper looking OG colorway 1s began releasing again?

**nvm, who's to say there's logic to any of these releases

i have no idea where to post this question but...what insoles do you guys use on your 1s when you replace them? I've heard insoles from other 1s but im talking more about third party/more comfortable ones. Mods i apologize in advance if this is not the right place to post this question. Please have mercy on me.

So glad I copped my 85 OG’s for mere pennies compared to today’s market. The hype for 1’s, or any other model, will die down at some point. When that does scoop all the pairs you’ve wanted & don’t think about hype.
Also forgot I scooped a DS pair of 1994’s Bred 1’s with OG box & everything for under $400 shipped. This would be unheard of today.
Facts. I had copped a great used pair of 94'breds with og everything back in the day for about the same. Had 2 pair of 94' Chi's with og everything for under $600 as well and a 3rd pair with og nothing for under $200, no heal drag. Also a pair of 85' UNC's for $200 even with very, very minimal heal drag. Gave that pair to my brother and he lost them I believe, smh. Good times.

Back
Top Bottom